Jez

He played 55 games for them last season.  He was averaging 1 goal in 3 for them during his three seasons at the Nou Camp too. 

Yeah I think he'll do well for them, also sounds silly but I think he is better suited to English game than Spainish.

Thought he looked a bit out of his depth in really big games in Spain.

Still a cracking player though, Chelsea will take some stopping next year. Obviously we'll do them at Villa Park because Mourinho is incapable of getting a result but its everyone else I'm worried about.

• Like 1

Unbelievable player, there was no love for him at Barca for whatever reason. Simply a world class player and there's not many of them around for what is really a reasonable fee.

Must be lovely supporting a team that make these sort of signings.

Yep and I don't think we will ever compete at the top again now. Damage has been done the past few years, we've fallen too far behind and FFP will keep us there.

What is the point?

Chelsea have an insane amount of talent. They've done a great job over the last few years.

Yep, inheriting all of that money was beautifully done. 

• Like 3

Chelsea have an insane amount of talent. They've done a great job over the last few years.

Yep, inheriting all of that money was beautifully done. 

Haha quite, although I think he was referring to how they have reinvented themselves in the last couple of years from an aging side that was struggling to finish top 4 to having the best squad in the league and they have done it whilst staying within FFP because of clever sales and smart buys. 

• Like 1