Jez

I cannot see any logic behind selling him.

There is one.

Jose will sell anyone and I do mean anyone who doesn't do what he wants, there is no alternative, no debate, its do as he says or you go.

He demanded more of Joe Cole in his time at Chelsea, Cole adapted in order to stay and play. He demanded more from Mata, he didn't adapt and the twice Chelsea POY was sold. You don't mess with Jose and stick around.

There have been a few comments from Jose in relation to Hazard, he wants more from him, more in terms of work for the team. If he doesn't adapt and bend to Jose's will he will be gone no matter how much talent he has.

That is just about the only reason why Chelsea would sell him and I actually think its quite likely.

There is one.

Jose will sell anyone and I do mean anyone who doesn't do what he wants, there is no alternative, no debate, its do as he says or you go.

He demanded more of Joe Cole in his time at Chelsea, Cole adapted in order to stay and play. He demanded more from Mata, he didn't adapt and the twice Chelsea POY was sold. You don't mess with Jose and stick around.

There have been a few comments from Jose in relation to Hazard, he wants more from him, more in terms of work for the team. If he doesn't adapt and bend to Jose's will he will be gone no matter how much talent he has.

That is just about the only reason why Chelsea would sell him and I actually think its quite likely.

I actually tend to agree with this point of view. The Mata sale showed that Mourinho is prepared to sell anyone who he isn't happy with. I still think it would be absolutely crazy, and a shame for the PL, if Hazard was sold, but that doesn't mean it won't happen. 

They may not be as good, but Oscar and Willian work a lot harder for the team. They are Jose kind of players.

Exactly.

And the lack of goals was down to the forwards not a lack of chances.

I'm not saying they will sell Hazard but it really wouldn't surprise me at all if he were to go, nobody is indispensible to Jose.

You definitely correct in what you say Trent.

My thinking would be that at the very highest level (i.e semi finals and on in the Champions League and title deciding games in league it is the really top players who can often decide it (the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Bale etc)

These types of players are very few and far between and the big clubs guard them with everything they have.

I would have thought that Hazard has the potential to be in this category of player. So I am very surprised they would sell him to a rival.

To be honest I always thought he worked quite hard whenever I've seen him play but what do I know.

Mourinho CL wins - 2, villaGlint CL Wins - a disappointing zero

There is one.

I actually tend to agree with this point of view. The Mata sale showed that Mourinho is prepared to sell anyone who he isn't happy with. I still think it would be absolutely crazy, and a shame for the PL, if Hazard was sold, but that doesn't mean it won't happen. 

PLaying the long game, though, tactics like that will work in Mourinho's favour.

It's laying down the law. Players know if they **** around they're off, no mata (pfnarr pfnarr) who they are.

• Like 1

If Chelsea get Costa and Fabregas they could start the season as favourites for the title. Exactly the two players they needed.

And if he gets those two he won't need Hazard and will probably break about even selling him to PSG....

They've already almost broke even with the wages of cole and lampard coming off the books and the sale of luiz. That's on top of January when they made a big profit. They're not really in a position where they have to sell hazard.

I still think they'd need Hazard or have to replace him because they'd miss his pace.

Willian, Shurrle, and that new guy all quick but not at his overall level.

Be interesting to see how Fabregas and Oscar play together. When they bought Oscar at first glance I thought he was the Brazilian Fabregas, having seen a bit more of him they are different but still quite similar in style.

Hazard has the potential to be a great great player, but as others have said Mourinho will get rid if he doesn't do as he said. Fabregas will take Lampard's role as goalscoring midfielder, he easily has the talent to replicate 20 goals a season. As for pace, Salah will play more next season and he is very fast. They still have a pletorah of other players to come in who can play that attacking role, Piazon and Atsu are two highly regarded players. Costa going there will add another dimension to their attack.

I still think they'd need Hazard or have to replace him because they'd miss his pace.

Willian, Shurrle, and that new guy all quick but not at his overall level.

Be interesting to see how Fabregas and Oscar play together. When they bought Oscar at first glance I thought he was the Brazilian Fabregas, having seen a bit more of him they are different but still quite similar in style.

VlaarSpeed.gif

They should sign this guy then

• Like 4

Deila to Celtic. Unknown to the British football family, but a real manager who won the Norwegian League on a shoestring. Probably going to win the Scottish League.

Deila to Celtic. Unknown to the British football family, but a real manager who won the Norwegian League on a shoestring. Probably going to win the Scottish League.

Probably? I would say definitely. 100%.

He should retire if he doesn't win the league.

Edited by AVFCforever1991