Jez

5m euros and a buy back clause its not that bad a deal for either side IMO

report I saw said Bayern were on the brink of signing Sebastian rode (?)

Leverkusen will have a decent team next year, lost schurrle and bought in can, donate, kruse and min

To be fair, Dalglish rarely played Downing and Carroll together, if I remember correctly.  I know that he often replaced one with the other when making substitutions, which always seemed stupid to me.

Anyway, they're all knobheads.

Bold statement from me but wouldn't shock me if Shakthar Donestk won the champions league within the next 10 years.

Good to see Downing is joining another club for champions league football btw.

Liverpool didn't finish higher than where we did in his two years there.

Capoue in medical at spurs? Damn, they really need to lose Bale. They are looking too good now.

Talk of them getting Coentrao as well..

Damn....

Lloris

Walker, Verthongen, Kaboul, Coentrao,

Capoue/Sandro, Paulinho, Dembele

Lennon/Chadli, Soldado, Bale

Supplemented by options of Friedel, Dawson, Rose, Ekotto, Holtby, Parker, Sigurdsson, Defoe, Adebayor ++

:o

:angry:

With the attacking options they're bringing in, might Sigurdsson be available? There have been a few rumours about him being unsettled, clubs having bid for him and so on.

I really like him, think he's exactly what we need, he played a surprising amount last season (hard to tell if it was starts) but id expect holtby to push on this season and take his palce

Capoue in medical at spurs? Damn, they really need to lose Bale. They are looking too good now.

Meh, he's absolutely awful defensively, an extremely overrated player as his time at Madrid has proven.

• Like 1

Meh, he's absolutely awful defensively, an extremely overrated player as his time at Madrid has proven.

It's an improvement on their current ;)

Gary Medel going to Cardiff by the looks of it. He's always looked a good player when I've seen him and think he'll be well suited to the prem

£13m apparently... Is he worth that?
He's a very good defensive midfielder who runs, tackles and intercepts all day long and can also use the ball quite well. I hadn't seen the fee before I posted but I'd have assumed £7-8m, not £13m which seems too much to me. Can see him picking up quite a lot of bookings as well as he's that kinda player Edited by Biskitt