Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got the new maps yet and want to give us a quick review?

Got it a few hours ago, 1200 MS Points.

http://tinyurl.com/62vvq62

5 maps including 1 zombie map, only played 3 of the new maps, one "stadium" looks like an Olympic Village, another was in the snow but didnt see much of it, there is a Berlin wall which I haven't played but the best is a huge map! its across the roof tops and you even get to use

to get from one of the buildings

Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike Map Pack!

The first map pack for 2010's biggest-selling game is coming to Xbox 360 on 1st February – and we've got the points you'll need to download it.

Available to download for 1200 Microsoft Points, the CoD: Black Ops First Strike game add-on features four fresh multiplayer maps for Black Ops' competitive online battles, AND a new setting for the game's co-operative Zombie mode…

* Berlin Wall: A sniper's paradise built for big team wars.

* Discovery: A German snowscape from the singleplayer campaign.

* Stadium: An abandoned hockey arena made for up-close killfests.

* Kowloon: Zip-line between buildings in rain-drenched Hong Kong!

* Ascension: Work together to survive the undead hordes!

Love bents answer to Xbox or 360? "Xbox every time, call of duty is the best game ever"

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

EVERYONE LOOK WHAT HE PUT!!!!

HE SAID 'XBOX OR 360'!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA

WHAT A TRAMP HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

HOW COULD ANYONE POSSIBLY GET IT SO WRONG? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

I got this now.

Still annoying when you are pumping somebody with bullets and they run towards you and knife you, maybe its cos I have only just started and my guns are shite!

The AK74u is available reasonably early. Stick a grip and rapid fire on it (warlord perk needed) and you'll rarely lose a firefight as long as you land first bullet and have decent connection. The Stoner takes a while but it's a **** beast !

The AK74u is available reasonably early. Stick a grip and rapid fire on it (warlord perk needed) and you'll rarely lose a firefight as long as you land first bullet and have decent connection. The Stoner takes a while but it's a **** beast !

You're wrong.

Never, ever use warlord. Sleight of hand is just too good to waste.

Whack extended mags on it, best attachment on the game.

And the stoner is terrible.

Apart from that, you're 100% correct. ;)

Â