Call of Duty: Black Ops

FoFiveKing

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in...i popped on Sunday and couldnt believe my eyes when i saw you playing Monopoly...how very intellectual of you Neil! :P

I know, the shame :D

It was actually the OH, she saw it on TV or tinternet and wanted to buy it, now she's hooked! Think I might need to buy another Xbox :lol:

I'm there like swimwear.

I brought myself a new TV last night. It's so beautiful!

Samsung 37" 1080p HD one. I now finally have my 360 connected to the HDMI again! It makes such a difference. A big, beautiful difference. Went on COD last night and the bigger screen threw me off completely. Need to get my bearings back.

I cant play this game on a big Tv....

I have a 50" in my living room and it's absolutely impossible to play on. Though Fifa is fine. Just any FPS games are so so so hard.

Have to play on my 32... which seems a lot easier!

It's weird!

Out of interest, does anyone play on a big TV and play well?

Could I suggest we have a clan tag to stay on the same team? "2EZ"

Also, just because this was my idea don't assume I know what I'm doing on XBL or even COD :D Someone with more knowledge than I feel free to host the party and send out the invites!

I cant play this game on a big Tv....

I have a 50" in my living room and it's absolutely impossible to play on. Though Fifa is fine. Just any FPS games are so so so hard.

Have to play on my 32... which seems a lot easier!

It's weird!

Out of interest, does anyone play on a big TV and play well?

Me and my housemates had similar problems. I'm not that great on the game, but was starting to make progress until we bought ourselves a 46" Samsung 3D jobby. I started going backwards again after that and it's taken me ages to start getting better again.

One of my housemates, who's normally pretty shit hot, also struggled after we switched TVs. Strange.

Â