Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

We always seem to lose a wicket straight after a break in the game. Just need these 2 to bat sensibly and get to over 300

Edited by Xela

25 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Well bookmakers making England strong favs now. A wicket would change that. Lyon the main threat now 

We have certainly given ourselves a great chance, and from where we were yesterday they have done a fantastic job. 

That said, this is England, masters of the collapse so I'm not sure I'd consider us strong favourites just yet. Though If this pair can put on another 50 before the next wicket!

3 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Now the series is over they can drop some of the “established “ players and Roy and try and build with some fresh talent and see how it goes 

This is the ECB we are talking about. Wouldn't be surprised to see exactly the same team for the 4th test. 

Was lost in the 1st innings of course but it being the convicts it still pisses you off when you get yourself back in with a chance only to blow it again. What pisses me off more is that I'm at work in moseley and we keep hearing cheers outside when we lose wickets so theres a couple of Aussies or England haters around somehwere close 😡

1 minute ago, av1 said:

The countys aren't currently playing red ball cricket, so I doubt they will make any changes.

True. Another mental thing implemented by the decision makers of the game. 

Â