Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

bye bye Flower. hello Ashley! Great spell of fast bowling by Johnson. Bell is a class act and should bat at 3 or 4. I'm sick and tired of KP and constant build ups and failures. The englsih media called him the best player on either side before the series....Need a new keeper/batsman. 

Wait all your life to go to the Ashes in Aus, then England bat like plums. Bell and Carberry excepted. Still a great day out again, mind.

Yes its looks like you picked the wrong series. I hope you enjoy your time there though!

Wait all your life to go to the Ashes in Aus, then England bat like plums. Bell and Carberry excepted. Still a great day out again, mind.

Yes its looks like you picked the wrong series. I hope you enjoy your time there though!

I was supposed to go to this one, but got beaten by time and workload.

This morning I feel like the average England football supporter will feel when they wake up next June 15th.

Utterly pathetic effort by England, Bell and Carberry are the only ones that come out with any credit. Wouldn't surprise me at all if there is some sort of split in the camp as their hearts and minds do not seem to be in it. KP again did what he does best, get out cheaply playing a shit shot. 

Naturally am not cynical but I just wonder how much, financially, Pieterson receives from his (brief) England appearances compared with the IPL;for which I guess he will be heading for ASAP !

Never has been my favourite player - far too mercurial.

I bet England wish Jetan Patel was English !!

Naturally am not cynical but I just wonder how much, financially, Pieterson receives from his (brief) England appearances compared with the IPL;for which I guess he will be heading for ASAP !

Never has been my favourite player - far too mercurial.

I bet England wish Jetan Patel was English !!

Yes but Jeetan has a really poor test record for New Zealand. Good county player but not good enough for test cricket imo. 

Was watching this last night and at 117-4 went into kitchen to make myself a sandwich + cup of tea. By the time I got back it was 117-6, just in time to see Broad's wicket. Amazing stuff. Fortunately was able to rewind & watch the entire over.

Was watching this last night and at 117-4 went into kitchen to make myself a sandwich + cup of tea. By the time I got back it was 117-6, just in time to see Broad's wicket. Amazing stuff. Fortunately was able to rewind & watch the entire over.

I did near exactly the same thing, went upstairs at 117-4 got my phone and laptop charger and when I got back down I saw the Aussies celebrating Broad's wicket.

Â