Who's your second choice for fourth?

paddy

Who's your second choice for fourth?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your second choice for fourth?

• Spurs
    • Man City
    • Liverpool

If Villa don't get fourth (not too big an if), who would you want to get fourth and why?

For me it's Spurs. I really don't like Spurs at all. But hear me out. If Man City get into champ league they'll be able to recruit some top draw players compared to who spuds or Villa would be able to get. So it might well establish them in the top 4 for years to come.

And obviously I wouldn't want Liverpool to sneak in again, as they're such a detestable little club and set of fans who think they deserve it somehow. I'd love to see their little crisis continue. So I've gone for Spurs, what do you reckon?

I just clicked on pool by mistake! Man city for me, they will get world class players regardless.

Spurs are disgusting for both their support and odious manager. Like Liverpool to miss out because its about time they did. (And they are word removeds)

Spurs, annoyingly. I hate them, hate their manager, but I know that Citeh get in there, they'll dominate it even worse than anyone else has, the longer they can be held off the better.

I just clicked on pool by mistake!

:D I was just scrolling down the thread to see what possible justification someone could have for voting for them!

Spurs for me, they have the most british players out of the three, and i think they play the best football out of the three. Man City would have just bought it and also they have Gareth Barry. I dont really need a reason for Liverpool..

horrible question because i really can't stand any of them. would have to go spurs though because a) barry left us because he was "ambitious" ie. he wanted lots of money and i would love to finish above them, and B) liverpool really need to be shown their place.

i probably like spurs the most of all three sides but i dislike them a lot. they deserve it more than city and liverpool though on recent form anyway.

Man City, I guess. They're gonna do it anyway, sooner or later.

Their fans have had a lot to put up with, unlike Spurs or Liverpool's.

Not an easy choice though. Come on the Villa!

Even though I hate Stevie Me and the Diving Blonde Pussy, having Plop finish 4th again would keep the Rafa circus going for another year.

Candleface spouting off to everyone and his wife about how great bla bla ba is and basically tapping up european players, with the extra coverage that goes with the Champions League media, would be excruciating.

If Man City finish 4th there probably wouldnt be any more point in trying to finish 4th, they would go on a spending spree of biblical proportions and be able to get the worlds best.

So Plop it is, but grudgingly. :oops:

Spurs is limited damage.

If Liverpool don't go there, they won't have huge money to spend , bigger players MIGHT want to move.

Man City if they get there can buy almost anyone I reckon and I think would really push on from there.

Spurs like us don't think will change spending/wages too much, they might increase abit but not loads and I don't think they will improve that much to go out of reach unlike the other two teams.

Â