Who's your second choice for fourth?

paddy

Who's your second choice for fourth?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your second choice for fourth?

• Spurs
    • Man City
    • Liverpool

Liverpool because it'll paper over the cracks in their season and leave them vulnerable again next. They'll get cocky that even when they **** it up they still finished 4th.

If Spurs or City get it (especially city) then they could use the platform to push on and improve, making next season harder for us, whereas I think Liverpool with stay weak (especially if Rafa stays in charge)

I would have to go with Spurs for the same reasons mentioned in the original post. On the other hand, I could see how City getting fourth would really get on SAF's and United fans' tits, which would be good. Either way, I think it's good for the league that a different club will be in the top 4.

I hate them all, i'd rather UEFA took a CL position off of England, but if I had to choose, Spurs over Man City because of Barry.

You know, I tend to think that if City get 4th, they're going to buy even more quality over the summer and Barry thus wouldn't even get off the bench for them in the CL next year, which would be kinda funny. He's not a lock for starting XI even now.

Â