1. 1. Which party gets your X

• Labour
    • Conservative (and UUP alliance)
    • Liberal Democrat
    • Green
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • UKIP
    • Jury Team (Coallition of Independents)
    • BNP
    • Spoil Ballot
    • Not voting

an army of badgers or an army of beavers?

Depends on the terrain. Dry and Sandy; Badgers hands down. In the water or by the edge of the water the Beaver.

I am not sure if a Badger has ever killed humans, but after yesterday I have discovered that Beavers have killed humans inadvertly

I think badgers would cope OK in woodland by a river. Obviously the badgers could set up some kind of wall using the trees as cover to fall back to.

badgers can dig and have sharp claws and could trench in pretty easily. Badgers are more ferocious as well and fight to the death, so I think courage would be on the badgers side,

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the badgers had honey badgers on their side, they'd trounce beavers. Honey badgers are unkillable.

And on topic... is it worth my while watching last nights debate? I can't help thinking nothing new will have happened.

Obviously if we bought in other kind of Badgers it might be a different story. We know Badgers like a scrap. But an organised posse of Beavers; of the famous “Killer Beaver” variety and I think the Beaver would win hands down. Have you seen the carnage the Beaver can cause?

If the badgers had honey badgers on their side, they'd trounce beavers. Honey badgers are unkillable.

And on topic... is it worth my while watching last nights debate? I can't help thinking nothing new will have happened.

First 30 to 40 minutes were new, after that it was basically a repeat of last week

They then cut to Kevin McGuire of the Mirror, who was scoffing at the Mail guy and calling him 'Tory Boy'. I found the guy completely rude and he made himself look an idiot to boot

He is absolutely biased as is John Pienaar, but the thing is trees, you don't hear anyone bleating on about the unfairness of that now do you?

I see.

Silly question alert now.

When an election gets called, why can't everything be swiped clean? By that i mean instead of having a Labour MP in a majority to start with in his or her constituency, why can't all the MPs be down to 0. With this way each party will be forced to go out and win each sit come election time, instead of relying on past achievments.

It would also mean that a scenario in which Labour came last in the polls yet remained with a majority in parliament was impossible.

Why can't it be run like that?

First 30 to 40 minutes were new, after that it was basically a repeat of last week

Incidentally, the first 40 minutes I felt Brown absolutely dominated, and after that he kind of tailed off.

I see.

Silly question alert now.

When an election gets called, why can't everything be swiped clean? By that i mean instead of having a Labour MP in a majority to start with in his or her constituency, why can't all the MPs be down to 0. With this way each party will be forced to go out and win each sit come election time, instead of relying on past achievments.

It would also mean that a scenario in which Labour came last in the polls yet remained with a majority in parliament was impossible.

Why can't it be run like that?

It is?

Everyone starts the vote count at 0, and the winner is the one who gets the most votes? I'm not sure how else it could be done?

The issue is one of people voting on past achievements, which to avoid you'd have to have memory wiping of all voters.

The reason why Labour can get a majority with less of the overall vote is because not all constituencies are of equal size, so you can get control of a majority of constituencies whilst not actually gaining a majority of the popular vote if you lose in the largest constituencies.

It is?

Everyone starts the vote count at 0, and the winner is the one who gets the most votes? I'm not sure how else it could be done?

The issue is one of people voting on past achievements, which to avoid you'd have to have memory wiping of all voters.

The reason why Labour can get a majority with less of the overall vote is because not all constituencies are of equal size, so you can get control of a majority of constituencies whilst not actually gaining a majority of the popular vote if you lose in the largest constituencies.

Hmm, thought i was onto something and all :lol:

Somethings not right if that situation can arise though, but how to change it?

Honey badgers are unkillable

Honey badgers go for the balls , bite and don't let go

some form of highly trained female beaver army may just be a cunning spanner in the honey badger works

It is?

Hmm, thought i was onto something and all :lol:

Somethings not right if that situation can arise though, but how to change it?

Proportional representation, where you get a number of seats based on share of the vote.

Something that the Lib Dems want to do immediately, and Labour are on about a referendum to bring it in. Don't know what the Tory stance on it is.

Proportional representation, where you get a number of seats based on share of the vote.

Something that the Lib Dems want to do immediately, and Labour are on about a referendum to bring it in. Don't know what the Tory stance on it is.

murdering all foxes in a brutal manner whilst giving money to rich people and stealing from the poor and eating our babies i should think

murdering all foxes in a brutal manner whilst giving money to rich people and stealing from the poor and eating our babies i should think

haha

proportional representation WILL bring in BNP, UKIP, Green party etc. I welcome it in all honesty. A more balanced parliament with a few nutters, but people who are at least passionate whether it be UKIP, green party etc.

I don't buy Gordon offering a referendum on anything to be honest or Labour for that matter.

They might as well offer a million pounds to each of us instead of a referendum, because it wouldn't happen.