1. 1. Which party gets your X

• Labour
    • Conservative (and UUP alliance)
    • Liberal Democrat
    • Green
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • UKIP
    • Jury Team (Coallition of Independents)
    • BNP
    • Spoil Ballot
    • Not voting

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ricardomeister

itv.com has the winner of tonight currently at Clegg 50%, Brown 39% and Cameron 11%.

I would still consider the Greens but they currently have no candidate in my constituency so that leaves Labour or the Lib Dems. I would prefer the Lib Dems but I may have to consider tactical voting to stop the Tories.

Guest Ricardomeister

What a surprise, Murdoch has Cameron as the winner! 36% to Clegg's 32% and Brown 29%. No bias there of course!

all as bad as each other... just goes to show how bad the other two parties are when they cant even get a clear majority over Labour how have made major fook up's in the past

OOOOBBBBBAAAAAMMMMMAAAAAA!!!!

Yeah, Obama aint about spin and smoke-screens as well.

all as bad as each other... just goes to show how bad the other two parties are when they cant even get a clear majority over Labour how have made major fook up's in the past

Yeah, Obama aint about spin and smoke-screens as well.

Yeah... but he has a cool name which you can shout out loudly 8) :lol:

just finished watching it on Sky Plus ..not seen the reaction of others here/media etc but will be taking a look once i've posted

another close one tbh with nobody disgracing them self .. I actually thought for a long time that Gordon was the winner today and then the last 20 - 25mins or so he suddenly went a bit off track ...he started confidently , even appeared to have a nice new hair cut and looked infinitely more presentable than he did last week ..where he blew it towards the end is he went back on negative politics again .. I want to know what YOU will do Gordon , not what the Tory's did or might do ...

Clegg was given a tougher ride but did Ok .. his immigration policy is still floundering a bit and Brown went from I agree with Nick to I disagree with Nick ... after his impact last week I don't know that Clegg will deem it to be as good a debate for him this time around

Cameron looked more relaxed , got a few good points in, cut out the name dropping and might just have sneaked a late win over Brown ...will it be enough to convince the BGT vote though ...probably not

However i'm now about to read the rest of the thread and I've no doubt opinions will differ :-)

BTW I wondered what made Boulton bring up Clegg being on the front page of the telegraph .. seemed a clear bias there