1. 1. Which party gets your X

• Labour
    • Conservative (and UUP alliance)
    • Liberal Democrat
    • Green
    • SNP
    • Plaid Cymru
    • UKIP
    • Jury Team (Coallition of Independents)
    • BNP
    • Spoil Ballot
    • Not voting

Oh I see you brought the spin then Tony on Campbell - blimey - did you know there is no such word as gullible in the dictionary?

Campbell even said on Twitter before the Tory spin team started throwing it out about how he had been talking with a security bloke about Burnley

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are being shown up as complete and utter useless mechanisms

ohhh nice try at a dig

suffice to say Online polls are usually not very reliable as you don't know who is voting and how many times etc .. F2F interviewing you know who your respondent is and if they are what they say they are ..so they are deemed to be more accurate ( a recent on line poll amongst "Keen Anglers , who buy angling magazines " saw a magazine that didn't even exist come top as the most widely read magazine :-)

I speak to people all around the UK as part of my job and I have never heard of any of them being part of this mythical set of people

the sample size is about 1000 - 2000 people .. ... there are about 60m people in the UK so it is of course highly likely that one or two members of the public have escaped your attentions ... needless to say over the yeas i have hundreds of thousands of people that I know are a part of this mythical set of people ..and if any of you are reading , Thank You very much for giving up your time for us , much appreciated ...

careful Ian you've had 2 posts in a row now without mentioning inheritance tax , one more post and you'll be chucked out the Labour party :-)

the Tory Spin about Campbell came from a Guardian Jorno ..or are they on the evil since 2009 list as well now ?

also in the Guardian today ...

"I'll still be voting for Labour – I think," says pensioner Anne Wheeler, hurrying home from the post office near the old Majestic and Cairo cotton mills, now part of the Ferranti engineering group. "But I've a lot of sympathy with that Mrs Duffy. She was only saying what plenty of us ordinary Labour voters think."

guess the mail isn't only read by Tories after all :-)