• Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Sidwell (for Petrov 84)
    • Heskey (for Carew 90)

60 points for three seasons in a row for the very first time in our history.

youve said it all - coupled with good cup runs shows we are progressing and becoming a force once again. just need to ensure the team is competitive next season.

i wd love to finish above man city spurs and liverpool though this year! well weve put ourselves back in the mix.

5 for everyone except MON. he gets 1 for lack of imaginary.

You would have boo'd our winning side off the pitch wouldn't you? Also bet you listened to it on the radio? Pathetic.

¨

1) Go bang your head against the wall.

2) I watched the game.

3) We were shit but scored 2 goals. Nothing to cheer about playing wise. Hull had enough chances to bag a couple of goals. Lucky Villa.

4) I bet you only read BBC match commentary.

5) Bang your head against the wall again.

Absolute tripe.

So, I am the only one who bored himself through two hours of Villa? Think not! I don't have any problems when we play good and lose, but today's game was the most boring I have seen for a long time. Why should I celebrate the players performance? If that offends you, you should go to bed, homie.

I actually enjoyed it, you should've turned up in the GT MK2 and DOL days.

Oh, I was there! But then again, the players were a lot worse back then, why can't I expect better performances today?

They are raving about our defence on radio 5
They're probably not so poular in the Hull hospital where the Doctors are still trying to revive Jan thingy of Hesselink, though.

He's conscious and was taken there as a precaution.

youve said it all - coupled with good cup runs shows we are progressing and becoming a force once again. just need to ensure the team is competitive next season.

i wd love to finish above man city spurs and liverpool though this year! well weve put ourselves back in the mix.

And people think MON is a bad manager :lol::lol:

I thought Downing looked very good tonight

I don't know about 'very good' but he was certainly better than on Sunday which was encouraging.

Good win, could have been more really. Bit of a dodgy spell in the middle but we got the job done. Bring on Sunday!

They are raving about our defence on radio 5
They're probably not so poular in the Hull hospital where the Doctors are still trying to revive Jan thingy of Hesselink, though.

He's conscious and was taken there as a precaution.

Apparently the clip board at the bottom of his bed with his name on is 7 feet wide

I don't have any problems when we play good and lose,
A brave, if rather contrary and probably quite lonely stance.

Me, I'm furious when they play well and lose.

Happier really when, like tonight, we play well enough to beat rubbish opposition and move up to 6th again.

Job done but another pretty dire, uninspiring performance.

Grinding out the results though.

ALOT tougher on Sunday.

And a lot more fun :-)

I thought Carew played very well, and Milner was really good to. Defence was strong and Cuellar and Collins did really well.

Good solid win.

Look out Spurs and City :-)

Well I had 2 bets Dunne 1st goal and Villa to win 2-0 @ 140/1, then Villa win at evens. Tenner on both. That makes me, er, back where I started.

As to the game. We've so often **** these up, but I was expecting the win. I'm pleased.

5 for everyone except MON. he gets 1 for lack of imaginary.

You would have boo'd our winning side off the pitch wouldn't you? Also bet you listened to it on the radio? Pathetic.

¨

1) Go bang your head against the wall.

2) I watched the game.

3) We were shit but scored 2 goals. Nothing to cheer about playing wise. Hull had enough chances to bag a couple of goals. Lucky Villa.

4) I bet you only read BBC match commentary.

5) Bang your head against the wall again.

momo"]I like Fagan. Lets get him!

nuff said

That's daft. What about quoting the rest:

momo"]

I was only kidding...the game is so boring....need a little action at VT...

Yep we are just on the cusp, kept my thoughts to myself but thought if we had have lost that game tonight, that's it, we didn't, we got 3 extremely valuable and defining 3pts tonight, so much so that if we did get 4th place i would say this game was the real defining moment in what was a very controlled game for Villa, highly professional in doing enough to get 2 goals and setting us up for Blues.

IF, Spurs and Man City lose and IMO that's likely, If we beat B'ham and we have everything to fight for to do that, the Man City game will become the biggest Villa game in recent history a real epoch of a game, what an end to a season.