• Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Sidwell (for Petrov 84)
    • Heskey (for Carew 90)

Anyone just see that? Fagan... who the **** does he think he is?

??

Sky Sports 1 mate. He elbowed Warnock, offered the handshake afterwards but Warnock weren't having it so Fagan began being a babby ass and being all cocky.

I don't have any problems when we play good and lose,
A brave, if rather contrary and probably quite lonely stance.

Me, I'm furious when they play well and lose.

Happier really when, like tonight, we play well enough to beat rubbish opposition and move up to 6th again.

Stop misunderstanding! I get angry, but not booooored! I am happy to win, but in the back of my mind is the 7-1 loss against Chelsea. We played against Chelsea like we played today, the difference is that Hull stinks! So we got away with it. We should control games like this. Sure the defense was there, but where was the midfield?

Ok game I guess, Hull was pretty crap though.

Really impressed with Gabby, becoming such a good player!

We need a better midfielder to partner Milner next season.

Disappointed not to see the Fonz come on even for the last 15 mins.

Once again CUELLAR IS NOT A RIGHT BACK......HOW THICK MUST THIS MAN BE NOT TO SEE THIS!!! I REALLY FEEL IT FOR LUKE!!!

If we were a team like Everton or Tottenham we could have hit Hull for 6 tonight.

And one more thing...PLEASE STOP PLAYING CUELLAR AT RIGHT BACK!!!!! THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO JUSTIFICATION TO IT...ASIDE FROM GIVING THE BALL AWAY AND **** UP ATTACKS DOWN THE RIGHT SIDE.

PLEASE STOP IT

PLEEEAAASSSSEEEE STOP IT MON!!!!!!!!!

Happy with the three points though...but a better team would have wiped the floor with us. :D

I don't have any problems when we play good and lose,
A brave, if rather contrary and probably quite lonely stance.

Me, I'm furious when they play well and lose.

Happier really when, like tonight, we play well enough to beat rubbish opposition and move up to 6th again.

Stop misunderstanding! I get angry, but not booooored! I am happy to win, but in the back of my mind is the 7-1 loss against Chelsea. We played against Chelsea like we played today, the difference is that Hull stinks! So we got away with it. We should control games like this. Sure the defense was there, but where was the midfield?

We played very, very, very poorly against Chelsea. If we had played like that today there's no doubt we would've lost.

easy win eventually. Frustrating again by how sloppy we can be, could have saved ourselves some nerves and also some legs with more clinicism earlier, and some more subs, but nevermind. We got a win. Job done. 7/10

Anyone just see that? Fagan... who the **** does he think he is?

??

Sky Sports 1 mate. He elbowed Warnock, offered the handshake afterwards but Warnock weren't having it so Fagan began being a babby ass and being all cocky.

MUG! :evil:

Once again CUELLAR IS NOT A RIGHT BACK......HOW THICK MUST THIS MAN BE NOT TO SEE THIS!!! I REALLY FEEL IT FOR LUKE!!!

And one more thing...PLEASE STOP PLAYING CUELLAR AT RIGHT BACK!!!!! THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO JUSTIFICATION TO IT...ASIDE FROM GIVING THE BALL AWAY AND **** UP ATTACKS DOWN THE RIGHT SIDE.

PLEASE STOP IT

PLEEEAAASSSSEEEE STOP IT MON!!!!!!!!!

Really,I thought he had a great game tonight.

This was one of the games I was glad he was playing at RB. Hulls whole game plan was to throw balls in to the mix and every time his side was targeted he dealt with it superbly. It did not take them long to target Warnocks side as a result.

]We need a better midfielder to partner Milner next season.

Again, i must have been watching a different game. From my point of view Petrov controlled the midfield in the first half and played well in the second till he tired(from covering Milners space as he pushed forward). He really is a class act sometimes!

Its funny how different people view the same things!

60 points for three seasons in a row for the very first time in our history.

Pff, that's only cuz it was 2pts for a win for ages.

From the 1919/20 season until the 1932/33 season - that's 14 seasons inclusive - only in one season (24/25) would we have failed to get at least 60pts if it was today's 3pts for a win - larger league notwithstanding...

60 points for three seasons in a row for the very first time in our history.

Pff, that's only cuz it was 2pts for a win for ages.

From the 1919/20 season until the 1932/33 season - that's 14 seasons inclusive - only in one season (24/25) would we have failed to get at least 60pts if it was today's 3pts for a win - larger league notwithstanding...

Geek alarm, geek alarm.... :detect:

the Man City game will become the biggest Villa game in recent history a real epoch of a game, what an end to a season.

I reckon that is what is going to happen, it will be a real "good vs evil" affair. If we came out on top I reckon we'll have at least 5th sewn up and finish above those arseholes.

That was the best I've seen Carlos play at right back. I'd still rather he wasn't played there, but tonight I really thought he had a good game.

the Man City game will become the biggest Villa game in recent history a real epoch of a game, what an end to a season.

I reckon that is what is going to happen, it will be a real "good vs evil" affair. If we came out on top I reckon we'll have at least 5th sewn up and finish above those arseholes.

Good vs evil, I like that. Very true though.