• Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Sidwell (for Petrov 84)
    • Heskey (for Carew 90)

We never needed to get out of second gear for this one, and it keeps us in the hunt for at least another week.

It was good to win going into the blose game but that will be a much tougher affair.

Hull are doomed tbh.

Good : Collins , Dunne and Gabby

Bad: Downing

Ugly : Dowie & Bullard

clearing in the woods : Fagan

and I'm gonna be having nightmares about Sonko's stare for weeks

I gave MOTM to Gabby ..he is starting to become a bit more of an all round player this season .. still a way to go but he did well tonight

I'm currently collecting the IP addresses of anyone who votes for anyone other than Dunne and I'm e-mailing them to the big man, expect a visit in the next few days from the big man and the big ginger fella that is rarely a few yards from his shoulder.

Excellent result against a team that don't roll over at home, so 3 points short of Spurs I think, if they and Man City lose at the weekend and we beat B'ham.

A couple of players lacking but overall and for this time in the season thought we grinded that out really well and it was brilliant to see the lads no fade towards the end, we where still hunting the goal right into injury time, so we may just be have a late burst just at the right time.

Great result.

Very professional performance, didn't really look to troubled at any stage. I always had the feeling that we could have gone up another gear if required. 2 away wins in 4 days is brilliant, even if we've probably played the two worst teams in the league.

And to momo.....any win at this stage of the season is great, no matter how you play.

Hope Venegoor of Hesselink is alright as well. I know they said he was knocked out and was on his way to hospital on the veetle feed.

Dunne tbf didn't come close to Collins due to the monumental marking error he made when Hull should have scored. He decided to rectify his mistake by trying to turn himself into a siamese twin with Vennegoor though... :) He was great as usual otherwise.