What would you do?  

468 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• £30m or more to Citeh
    • £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

Do you hear those words removed on Blue Moon? "Villa should have accepted £20m". "Ireland won't go its a backwards step". You know what? If they drag this out stick two fingers up to them and keep Milner for a year, and then sell him off to Chelsea or United for £18m or so. ;)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can never read anything on Bluemoon. The forum is such a mess with multiple threads about the same thing. Any sort of debate just gets lost.

Isn't that Damocles supposed to be a mod over there? He should sort that site out...

problem is now we need to make some signings and get him on a new contract.

perhaps if we could reduce our overall wage bill by getting rid of some players who won't be regulars or in contention, then we could offer him a great new contract.

I genuinely think milner will stay now. I think mancini believes hes not worth 30 million (which he isnt) and will look elsehwere. While alot of people on here slate o'neil i actually think hes been very canny with this one.

I genuinely think milner will stay now. I think mancini believes hes not worth 30 million (which he isnt) and will look elsehwere. While alot of people on here slate o'neil i actually think hes been very canny with this one.

i agree

He is worth at least £30m, considering they paid £24m for Lescott. This is probably the argument we are using in order to try to get that money off them, which is fair enough.

Apples new iCamera. Everybody wants one. Even you.

Yeah I heard its great for sending emails/ gps/ making the tea but absolutely useless as a camera unless you hold it exactly right :winkold:

I'm starting to believe that we will either get the 30m we are asking for or Milly will be a Villa player next season. I just don't see us shifting on the price of this one.

I'm starting to believe that we will either get the 30m we are asking for or Milly will be a Villa player next season. I just don't see us shifting on the price of this one.

Eventually Man City will resign themselves to that fact that this is the case and they'll pay up. Most probably in the last few days of August.

Eventually Man City will resign themselves to that fact that this is the case and they'll pay up. Most probably in the last few days of August.

Which could leave us somewhat shafted?

I think MON perhaps has to impose a deadline for this either way. A yay or nay at MON's price by the end of next week, or all negotiatrions are off for good, and we move on.

To string this out up to deadline day will not do Villa any good at all.

see two problems with this

city wont bid until late august forcing us only little time to get players in (expect panic buys like heskey and shorey)

and the other problem other clubs know we have money and will try rip us off

city wont bid until late august forcing us only little time to get players in (expect panic buys like heskey and shorey)

so my above post comes into play Dem?

Impose our own deadline for a sale or no sale. Give them 1 more week, and then call time on it?

imo we'd be better off getting players plus cash,like Ireland Richards and 10m.