The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

WTF!! The Hitman is back?

Please someone tell me when and how this happened? Is he actually wrestling again.

Loved Brett hart! His book is a brilliant read.

He came back in January, and got into some scrapes with Vince setting up a No DQ match at Wrestlemania, resulting in the worst mess of a match match of all time.

Clearly due to the stroke he suffered he is unable to take an offence and instead just throws a few sloppy punches, waits for the outside interference then slaps on a sharpshooter.

Since then he was briefly Raw General Manager and won the US title (again with outside interference) which he elinquished the following week and then he had to be written off TV due to a law suite involving Owen's ex wife Martha.

Bret came back as the seventh man in team Raw to battle the Nexus at summerslam. He is also meant to be in a tag team match on tonights Raw. Will be interesting to see what happens.

WTF!! The Hitman is back?

Please someone tell me when and how this happened? Is he actually wrestling again.

Loved Brett hart! His book is a brilliant read.

yes it is a great book. i got mine signed last yr when he was in waterstones

A very mixed bag.

Was good to see the Undertaker return (although he is looking very old), and suprised to see Kane squash him.

Was delighted that Daniel Bryan came back on team WWE and he looked very impressive in the ring. Just a shame that they had Cena win the match. I just don't see how this progresses the whole Nexus thing at all. Surely they shoudl fo had the Miz interference cost them the whole match.

A very mixed bag.

Was good to see the Undertaker return (although he is looking very old), and suprised to see Kane squash him.

Was delighted that Daniel Bryan came back on team WWE and he looked very impressive in the ring. Just a shame that they had Cena win the match. I just don't see how this progresses the whole Nexus thing at all. Surely they shoudl fo had the Miz interference cost them the whole match.

i wasn't happy with the event at all. i was hoping for either a heel turn from Cena or Bret Hart. would of prefered it if Nexus won

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Same here Phumfeinz.

I've hardly watched any wrestling since about the same time as you. I've tried, but it's just not very good these days.

I don't know if I grew out of it or if it's genuinely shit now, but it doesn't interest me.

But seeing as the Rock's back i'll be trying to see him fight (assuming he will fight)!

If it could go back to the days of the corporation and the ministry I'd start watching again in a hearbeat!

I watched Wrestling for the first time in about 3/4 years, although haven't watched it regularly since same time as the two above. It wasn't that bad, watchable..but not something I'd just make sure I watched every week. Don't know half the people which is annoying but yep, if the Rock is back fighting, I'll be tuning in.

Â