The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Smackdown is looking very weak now. Arguably lost their 2 biggest stars with only really punk left to hold the show as Undertaker rarely wrestles.

It could be finally a chance for Christian to shine as they ve got very little baby faces of note over there.

• 1 month later...

There was a match between Cena and CM Punk. Then Wade Barrett (The English guy who won NXT) came out and stared at the ring. Then the other 7 NXT stars came out the crowd and starting bashing CM Punk's cronies. Then they beat up Cena and CM Punk. They then went out and bashed Matt Striker who was doing ring announcing then started pummeling Jerry Lawler as Michael Cole ran like a scalded dog. Next the timekeeper got beaten up and strangled as did any straggling security. They started tearing the ring apart literally (didn't realise it was solid wood under matras) and destroyed all the announcing equipment and starting throwing stuff like chairs and monitors everywhere. CM punk got up and received another bashing and then they all beat on Cena some more and spat in his face.

It was just a nice change from the usual and not something I thought the current booking team would push. It was quite Russo esque. Didn't see it coming either.

I'm also interested in the the 'whodunnit' regarding the Undertaker being put into a vegetative state and Kane's quest for vengeance.

EDIT: In hindsight I probably over-reacted with my original post now. Probably made it sound like the Rock and Stone Cold came back alongside DX to do battle with the corporate ministry.

It was just a nice change from the usual and not something I thought the current booking team would push. It was quite Russo esque. Didn't see it coming either.

I'm also interested in the the 'whodunnit' regarding the Undertaker being put into a vegetative state and Kane's quest for vengeance.

EDIT: In hindsight I probably over-reacted with my original post now. Probably made it sound like the Rock and Stone Cold came back alongside DX to do battle with the corporate ministry.

i see your point Wainey.. raw usually ends with John Cena holding the title belt or on the floor after getting the shit kicked out of him by Batista..by the way has he really left?

when did this happen to the undertaker? i think they need to remask Kane. he's becoming a bit of a jobber recently

Batista is leaving soon and there is rumours he may go into UFC or something of it's ilk.

I think I read that he may return later in the year, but will leave when his contract expires.

Happened on Smackdown last week, and Kane sworn to hunt down and destory whoever's responsible. He continued his search on raw this week and may be getting a push as he beat Sheamus (albeit by count out).

Anyone reckon it could of been Kane that took out Taker? Maybe with the aid of Paul Bearer?

• 1 month later...
Probably made it sound like the Rock and Stone Cold came back alongside DX to do battle with the corporate ministry.

I don't watch wrestling anymore, but if that happened I definitely would!!

Stone Cold could well be the new Raw GM..

Nah think they're just teasing a different person each week with quotes. This week Roddy Piper was quoted.

Expect to hear 'if you smell waht the GM is cooking' soon.

Yeah Michael Cole is looking likely.

I also reckon HHH is a possibility (or perhaps as the man behind the Nexus).

Kurt Angle's TNA contract is up in August so WWE may have a chance to get him back. How good would he be as GM!

i doubt Angle will come back..he left wwe before because he didnt want to commit to much and spend more time with family.

would like to see HHH come back as a heel and would be awesome if he was the man behind nexus however, his comeback has been delayed by 7 months!!!

Randy's RKO...quality!!!

Â