The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Nash didn't get injured. After he got involved in the CM Punk stuff he started a feud with Triple H. Triple H then beat him in a match and that was the end of that. One of the reasons that he didn't return after that was because he was away filming as he has had parts in a few films like Rock Of Ages and Magic Mike.

No, Nash wasn't fit enough to work the angle they had planned, so they half hearted it with Triple H instead.

Basically Nash was on blood thinners, which meant he didn't pass the wellness tests, so they couldn't clear him to compete. He had to be off them for a while before they'd clear him, so he went away with the injury angle and then when he came back he feuded with HHH instead as the Punk moment had passed.

Have to say, I am absolutely loving Daniel Bryan

Bryan is by far the best thing going on at the moment. He's pretty much carrying the entire program for me at the moment, I don't think I'd bother watching it if he wasn't on.

The psych test was just brilliant, and the "YES!" "NO!" off on smackdown was just pure brilliance.

I just find it incredible how much "YES!" got over with the crowd, and then when it was starting to die off, he's found a way to get it even more over.

I've always known Bryan could wrestle, he's always been one of the best workers in the business, but when he came to WWE I was worried he wouldn't be able to cut it, he's not a huge guy, he doesn't have an awesome physique, and he's never really been known as a good promo man. When his first run was aborted due to Mattel (apparently choking out Justin Roberts with his tie isn't a good career move!) I thought that was his chance over, but they bought him back and since then he's just gone from strength to strength.

I never would have thought the guy would have the length of world title reign he did, and then hold his own in a WWE title feud for as long as he did.

Looks like they're getting him into a celebrity feud now with Sheen, so hopefully after that they'll reward him with a major title reign.

In order for tna to compete they need to pull of a major signing from under wwe, obviously cena is not gonna happen although it would be a bit like bret hart 2 if they did but even just for now someone like Kane or Big Show I gurantee that would pull viewers in.

TNA is actually watchable these days, it's no where near as terrible as it was.

It's probably even with WWE in quality, although that says far more about WWE's decline than TNA's increase in quality.

TNA simply don't have the money to "pull off a major signing", people go to TNA to retire when WWE won't give them a pay cheque any more, or use it as a stepping stone to get into WWE. Hell TNA are renown for not paying their workers, or delaying payments for months. No one who can draw money would go to them these days.

Still, if Orton pisses dirty again you might see him in there if he wants to stay in the business.

Watched a couple of minutes the other day.

Randy Orton's cobra or python or whatever it is angle is the gayest thing I've ever seen. Looks like something from dodgeball

It always baffles me why AJ styles isnt in WWE for me he is by far the best in ring performer there is. AJ styles vs Daniel Bryan would be amazing

AJ actually had a WWE match Vs The Hurricane >>>

<<< They offered him a deal but he didn't sign because he wanted alot more money than what they had offered him.

As for him being "by far the best in ring performer there is" he's good but the best? No chance! He wouldn't even make my top 10.

• 3 weeks later...

I think The Rock's in Birmingham at the moment. I know he's in the UK and he just tweeted that he's doing his AM cardio while listening to Paranoid by Birmingham's own Black Sabbath

I think The Rock's in Birmingham at the moment. I know he's in the UK and he just tweeted that he's doing his AM cardio while listening to Paranoid by Birmingham's own Black Sabbath

He's in London. He's been there for a few weeks now as they are filming the new Fast and Furious movie. (Fast 6)

Yeah I knew he was in London mainly, but the way he mentioned Birmingham made me think he might have been here for some reason. Probably just jumped to the wrong conclusion :D

Â