The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Sting is tweeting that Showtime is 22/9/14 which I reckon means he may show up tonight, if Lesnar was to destroy Cena again and then Sting show up to save him.

They could ease Sting in as part of a team at Survivor Series, potentially Cena, Sting and Usos vs Brock, Orton, Rollins & A.N Other so as a bit part he won't need to do as much

Should have kept Undertaker's streak then had the two face each other at Wrestlemania. I'm really not bothered by Sting being in WWE now, that was the only scenario that would have fit but in WWE style, they ruined it.

Should have kept Undertaker's streak then had the two face each other at Wrestlemania. I'm really not bothered by Sting being in WWE now, that was the only scenario that would have fit but in WWE style, they ruined it.

Yep, a match with a Cena or a Lesnar would just look like shit, a 55 year old against two relatively sloppy wrestlers with no 'in-ring' psychology at all. 

A match with Undertaker would have had plenty of psychology which would have made up for the lack of athleticism which would have been on display.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

Yep, a match with a Cena or a Lesnar would just look like shit, a 55 year old against two relatively sloppy wrestlers with no 'in-ring' psychology at all.

A match with Undertaker would have had plenty of psychology which would have made up for the lack of athleticism which would have been on display.

Really? Lesnar is a great worker.

Saying that he wouldn't be a good opponent for Sting.

They should have Cena versus bleach blonde surfer Sting.

Lesnar is a clumsy ox of a man. One of the reasons his match with The Undertaker at Wresltemania was so bad was because he concussed him early on.

• Like 1

Lesnar is sloppy and isn't going to get you over, who has Lesnar ever really put over? I don't see him working with Sting at all. Sting is a 55 year old man, he needs someone to work for him, Lesnar hasn't got that. Lesnar most likely injures him.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

Lesnar is a clumsy ox of a man. One of the reasons his match with The Undertaker at Wresltemania was so bad was because he concussed him early on.

A concussion could happen an time.  That was Lesnar's only bad match since his return.

A concussion could happen an time.  That was Lesnar's only bad match since his return.

About his only match since his return wasn't it? Part timer!

Botch Lesnar has one thing going for him, the legit bad ass 'I was UFC Heavyweight champ' angle, other than that he's not a good technical wrestler and is terrible on the mic, the best thing they ever did for him was get Paul E talk for him. 

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

There are only a few Sting could work with. Jericho or Taker for me. Or Punk if he was around. A feud with Wyatt could also work but I would have absolutely no interest in a storyline with cena or lesnar.

Caught up with the last two CZW shows.

Heat was awful.

Down with the Sickness, though, was fantastic. Some great matches, including the bizarre Qefka the Quiet who has a mime gimmick, complete with mime moves - an invisible lasso, invisible wall, and such like. Speedball Mike Bailey is going to be a star, you can't take your eyes off him when he's in the ring.

Nate Webb came back and has still got it, likewise Ruckus, although that was never really in doubt. The main event was the Chris Cash memorial ladder match - basically a three way tag anything goes TLC match. Awesome. Juicy Product are still over as ****, and retained. They changed their entrance music though :( nothing will ever better this tbh

http://youtu.be/CXYbHESFBpg

Great video too. Originally performed by Gary Glitter.

Â