PL: Everton h Match Thread 2010/04/14 19:45

limpid

not saying its right, but if mon doesnt change anything and we dont score then i think a lot of fans are going to turn on him. they have backed him well over the last few games but this is the last chance to get back in the race.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the optimism here people!

i think the tactics, teams selection, lack of subs and inevitibility of what was going to happen this season has slowly but surely erased most of it

This maybe so but in this particular game we're actually playing quite well.

we certainly did for the 1st 25 mins or so, since then its been the same old same old

Hey MON its not a crime to actually make a change you know - this is now getting very very silly - he's managing like he wants the fans to turn against him so he can walk away and blame them

Careful with the negativity, Lexicon will be inventing a funny nickname for you if you don't watch it.

It's funny what a few poor deliveries will do for the perception of you.

A few? It's been all bloody season from Young and Downing. They're not looking for heads, they're just looking to get the ball in the area whether anyones there or not. It's not good enough.

It's funny what a few poor deliveries will do for the perception of you.

I don't think Downing has been rated highly by the majority of fans that use this forum.

he looked like messi for the first 20 minutes and now just looks a mess. how can he change so much in one game?