PL: Everton h Match Thread 2010/04/14 19:45

limpid

Whingeo, your posts are far more predictable than the way we're playing tonight.

Fact is, this is a great game of football. Both teams are playing some really nice stuff and we've had more chances, just got unlucky and Howard made a great save. This game is far from over and we're more than capable of winning it.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure why some are knocking O'Neil tbh

We've played well , are far better than Kickandbiteton ,just so far not put the ball in the net

can't fault the manager or the players reall so far

Well half time and I must say I'm suprised we're behind. On balance of play I don't think we should be as we've played pretty well. If we can maintain this level for 90 minutes I think we'll get something out of the game. The reality is though, that we can't and wont. I expect Petrov to gradually drift out of the game now, while Downing and Young will become less effective.

I don't think the players have underperformed to be honest, I just think our approach hasn't quite worked (although we've had chances).

Dunne has got the wrong side of Cunthill for their goal, but it looks to me as if the greasy little **** monkey has pushed Dunne before the ball has arrived in the box.

I thought we've played pretty well. But for some absurd marking we'd be in a better position.

Cuellar, Petrov, Downing in the opening 25 or so, have all looked very good. But for 2 good saves we're away in this match. Can't really blame anyone for that. Except for Dunne's moment of lax thinking.

Lose tonight and then I shall mostly be concentrating on the world cup to come. Chelsea sewn up the league with Portsmouth to come in the FA cup final, Spurs and Man City to battle for fourth with Man City coming out on top, and Villa finishing 7th or 8th.

How very interesting? Martin has proven us wrong before and we have come out in the second half all guns blazing and won, I just hope we can do it again tonight. Please keep my interest in the season for at least one more week!

started off very well- passing and movement good, shooting a lot from the edge of the box which i like. howard had to make a great save from milner on what would have been an excellent team goal.

however, as usual as soon as we concede its back to the clueless hoofball. when we passed it we looked good and created openings, why stop?

our final ball has also been shocking- baines whips in a great ball for cahill- he scores. ashley young keeps hitting the first man- no goals for us. also carew and cuellar really should have scored. and thats the only difference between the 2 teams- everton have taken advantage of their chances and we havent.

Fact is, this is a great game of football. Both teams are playing some really nice stuff and we've had more chances, just got unlucky and Howard made a great save. This game is far from over and we're more than capable of winning it.

Couldn't agree more. I was sceptical over the team setn out but I think the first half performance has justified it, should have scored at least one. Hopefully won't be rueing missed chances.

Going to need to make somes subs for once in second half mind, no way we can keep up with the pace we have been playing at.

This game is far from over, that goal was cruel but the defending was shambolic.

Time for MON to use his "legendary man-management skills" 8)

If we lose tonight we can kiss 4th goodbye and start worrying about finishing 8th

the players play 90 mins on saturday on a really heavy pitch, so for some strange reason mon decides not to freshen it up and plays the same team yet again. i think i have totally lost patience with this prat now, he is slowly ruining a good thing.