New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always normally had one bought for my b'day with it being early August or bought one myself soon after with the money.

Can't see myself getting one this season now, like other have said we have lost over a months wearing it and most peoples holiday time.

I have always normally had one bought for my b'day with it being early August or bought one myself soon after with the money.

Can't see myself getting one this season now, like other have said we have lost over a months wearing it and most peoples holiday time.

I will still get it, but its a little after the lord Mayors fayre. Looks like we are going to have to purchase other merchandise if we want to show our colours for the start of the season.

Are we the only club with this late release date?

I can imagine that it's due to the sponsor etc that the kit is being released so late, but either way, I don't think I'm going to purchase one. I didn't buy last season's kit but did intend to get this one, but with the late release (and the fact that I'm not all that keen on it) I don't think I'll bother now.

In fairness its not Nikes fault that kids are really slow on the sewing machines, and they are tired after all the man u shirts are finished. i'm sure they can move the kit date foward if we lobby for their water breaks to be taken away

I can imagine that it's due to the sponsor etc that the kit is being released so late, but either way, I don't think I'm going to purchase one. I didn't buy last season's kit but did intend to get this one, but with the late release (and the fact that I'm not all that keen on it) I don't think I'll bother now.

I don't see why the shirts could not have been made and then the sponsers added afterwards, all they have done is swapped the colours around from the Lyon template.

In fairness its not Nikes fault that kids are really slow on the sewing machines, and they are tired after all the man u shirts are finished. i'm sure they can move the kit date foward if we lobby for their water breaks to be taken away

Funny, but sadly.... proberly not all that far from the truth :(

:lol: Bang on.

But then they won't have enough empty water bottles to make the shirts. It's a catch 22. :(

But then they won't have enough empty water bottles to make the shirts. It's a catch 22. :(

:lol:

Brilliant!

What is the point in spending £45 on a shirt that will be out of date within 10 months of buying it?

Does the extra few weeks make it all the more worthwhile?

Lets face it, replica kits are a huge rip off anyway

Fulham - sponsored by FxPro.

Announce sponsorship after Villa.

Theoretically a smaller club.

Kit due on sale........ AUGUST 5th.

Explain please.

So now it's either Villa or Nike.....

Al Fayed has contacts from his Harrods shop keeping days. He's got a more efficient sweat shop where the kids just recycle their own sweat through straws, so no need for water breaks at all.

On a more positive note, AVFC can now charge more for both home and away shirts as Buyers will only get to wear them to 17 home and 17 away premiership matches thus making them a more exclusive collectors item.

At least we've only got one sponsor - aren't Spuds fans faced with the potential situation of having to buy two home shirts, one for league and one for cup? Now that's mental.

Â