New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

So Villa are waiting for Nike to get there act together to get this shirt into the shops its a poor show since Man U (nike), Arsenal (nike) already have these out. it's not as if they haven't had 12 months to plan for this!!!!!!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nike can apply the sponsor with magic, I mean it's been 2 working days since the sponsor was officially announced.

Would you be happy if they launched early and ran out of stock?

I'm happy to be corrected, but I can't find it on the OS until the kit was launched. Perhaps up until then it was leaked that we were talking to FxPro.

You ignored my question while you were picking fault.

You're wrong to be fair Limpid. The FxPro deal was announced a couple of weeks back.

Your point still stands though. These things don't happen over night. I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for why our shirts are late being released.

according to footballshirtculture werder bremen have the same release dates as us, and IIRC their league starts earlier than ours, plus they have the added problem of them leaking in independant sports stores across the city

Just realized we have the same sponsor as Fulham this year. This sucks.

Who cares?! Some of the complaints in here are a bit picky in all honesty. It's a kit for crying out loud! Each to their own and all, but the kit really isn't our biggest worry right now....

If you don't like it, then don't buy it. Nobody is forcing you to.

Â