New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

That is one hideous shirt , If i played for Villa right now i think i'd ask for a transfer .. though saying that with my ability i'd only be a squad player anyway so i'd never actually have to wear it :winkold:

big thumbs down from me ...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep I have got a son. But I buy him new clothes every year and his kit is always part of his birthday present?

The away kit isnt going to be orange is it? Please no?

scaled.php?tn=0&server=194&filename=mmzz.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Exactly, everyone buys new clobber every year anyway at some point, if you're gonna spunk money on clothes might as well be on Villa related clothing!!

Although I don't think it would hurt to lower the prices down to about £30 adult, £20 junior......that's a whole other conversation tho......

I really like it, nice to have a bit of a change. I didn't buy last seasons shirt as it was so similar to the season before. I'll be getting one this year though. Can't wait to see the away, it'll have to be good to better last season though for me, loved that shirt.

I bought last years kit a few months ago for £20 (I think) and I ordered a Medium... little did I know that the Medium would be huge on me and I should have bought a Small.. :cry:

I might have to sell it off to a friend for £10...

I like it. It has a bit of flash with the checks which is a bit different. I like that too. I'll wait for the away before choosing which to get though - or even whether I'll go for some of the training clobber instead.

Sorry stewiek2 i can't remember did you do any away kit template guesstimations?

Yeah I did a few home and away mock ups, though there's been no leakage as to what the away entails at all apart from it being black in some way, so I've literally had to go into fantasy kit design mode haha...

My mock-ups (not including th einfamous retro ones which caused a shit storm online) were-

HOME-

villa1011.jpgvillapsgdh.jpg

ACTUAL HOME-

villa105f00home5f00m.jpg

AWAY-

05villausbtrim.jpg04villausctrim.jpgvillapsgd.jpg

ACTUAL AWAY-

????????????????????

that would be wicked i think! Away games with everyone wearing bright orange

KJH would like it he'd feel right at home if he signed for us!!!!

Never thought of that! Then for Robben and dirty Van Bommel and the league is ours ;)

a home kit should really be 2 years, let them change the away every season though

but at the end of the day theres nobody forcing you to buy the kit. im picking up last seasons for £15 at the online store today, like ive done every previous season

I hope your an extra large then.

fortunately, yes 8)

What are the speculated away kit colours, black has been mentioned hasn't it?

Goal keeper kits are usually left field colours and patterns.

Yeah, I think black was mentioned because of the "promo pic" on the Villa site which had a claret, blue & black line on the left. It stands a chance it could be black.

0,,10265~8886973,00.jpg

Â