New Kit & Sponsor

deeps

Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Our home kit (yet to be released) will not be used next season. Will you still buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't have bought it regardless
    • Only in the summer when reduced

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are most of these mock-ups pink?

Because the claret and blue used for the badge is different to the claret and blue used on the kits, and people are using the selct tool in photoshop to select the badge colours to fill for the tops.

For the record, the colours are as follows:

Top-

Claret: C-26 M-100 Y-93 K-8 / R-129 G-19 B-26

Blue: C-65 M-22 Y-0 K- 0 / R-77 G-163 B-218

BADGE-

Claret C-0 M-100 Y-15 K-60 / R-122 G 0 B-60

Blue: C-40 M-15 Y-0 K-0 / R-148 G-189 B-229

Yelllow: C-0 M-5 Y-100 K-0 / R-255 G-230 B-0

Had a crack, based upon the cut of the new Turkey shirt but with the checkered design under the arms.

shirt-1-1.jpg

Not bad, though I think the arm ovals wil be claret with the dots in the blue rather than white, and the shoulder one in blue. It is interesting that Nike are using the Brazil template for Manure's home top with the strip with the dots down the arm rahter than across as with every other kit. It is suggesting that Manure are their number one brand. mind hardly surprising, I'd think their sales dwarf all but Barcelona's globally in the Nike family.

I'd say that is pretty much what we should expect from our new home kit, although I think the colour will probably be blue.

Are we keeping this seasons white away kit as our 3rd kit next year? If so, what colour do you think we might have for away kits? Yellow? Blue? Black? Barca have got some kind of weird lime green by all accounts.

I'd rather them come out that late, gives me chance to save the money to buy them!

Because if they were out early, you wouldn't be able to save up to buy one...

It's bloody ridiculous how late they come out. I know ALOT of people who would love to buy the new kit to show thier colours on holiday... problem is by August it's too late!

Â