PL: Wolves h Match Thread 2010/03/20 12:45

limpid

Petrov is playing well but he really needs to be careful not to get sent off.

Please please tell me what you mean? He's gash what has he done other than hack several players down one which led to their first goal

He's not gash (whatever that means!). He's getting stuck in and winning ball in the midfield and spreading it out wide. Milner on the other hand has done f..all.

Watch a replay of first half and see how wrong you are. Unless stupidly hacking players down that gives away free kicks in dangerous position is a good way of getting stuck in

I've been saying it for months. We will not get 4th or win a cup with Petrov in the team

he gave away one free kick with a bad hack. im very disappointed we conceded from that free kick considering it wasnt that close in and the players we had in the box are all good in the air.

other than that hes made some excellent tackles and then moved forward with the ball, drawing fouls and moving it on to other players.

im not sure why the commentators kept going on about the incident with zubar. zubar shoulder barged stan and they both fell over, unfortunatly zubar got his leg caught between stans.

Exactly. It's not me who needs to watch a replay!