PL: Wolves h Match Thread 2010/03/20 12:45

limpid

Petrov stupid hack for first goal. Heskey easy dispossessed build up to second. Both **** useless. Cuellar is shocking at RB. MON does nothing because he casts his die with the same team weak in weak out and is too afraid to try fresh players.

Wouldn't mind but Cuellar has always looked clumsy on the ball.... keeps trying to go past players and puts it straight at thier legs. Oh yeah, he has no pace either!

Another MON master class in tactics - tired players, players out of position and Heskey

Woeful to watch

The team came out playing class. It's individual sloppyness that's cost us, nothing to do with tactics. MON takes no blame here for me.

Agree. MON's tactics looked OK when we were destroying them for the first quarter of an hour. I think it's rather stupid defensive lapses we should be looking at as the reason for the score line, I'm sure they're not any part of MON's tactics.

What a very silly comment to blame MON's tactics for this.

Another MON master class in tactics - tired players, players out of position and Heskey

Woeful to watch

The team came out playing class. It's individual sloppyness that's cost us, nothing to do with tactics. MON takes no blame here for me.

Agree. MON's tactics looked OK when we were destroying them for the first quarter of an hour. I think it's rather stupid defensive lapses we should be looking at as the reason for the score line, I'm sure they're not any part of MON's tactics.

What a very silly comment to blame MON's tactics for this.

The problem is that Cuellar who is played in that position by MON, looked like a square peg in a round hole for their second goal, which is MON's fault.

Ive been saying to my mate for the past couple of games that I have no idea how we have the best defence in the league

Dunne, Collins, Milner and Stan diving at anything thats in the box!!!!

Woeful to watch

yep i think you're right there

Ive been saying to my mate for the past couple of games that I have no idea how we have the best defence in the league

Dunne, Collins, Milner and Stan diving at anything thats in the box!!!!

Yeah thats fairly obvious, Im not disputing that we do, im just saying that in the past few weeks and everytime he has watched Villa we have conceded sloppy goals which isn't really indicitive of a team with the best defence in the league

Agree with tactics. nothing wrong with them. We were all over them at first. In fact we're still all over them. It's just indivdual errors and sloppy defending that's costing us.

We'll still win this