PL: Stoke a Match Thread 2010/03/13 15:00

limpid

heskey has poor first touch some today and his pass are not good today, carew is better that him today.

if gabby not up for it so swap fonz for heskey in second half.

is downing poor today, i really wish that albrighton is on bench so i can swap him second half.

it is villa worst ever i see today bit dispointted so i hope mon half time words with them again du veju reading i hope so.

this is dull......

its blowing a gale which isnt helping....

i only counted about 6 hoofs in the first half up to Heskey and Carew which aint bad...

Gabby has to come on surely at half time..we desperatly need some pace up there

How there are any football fans remaining in Stoke is beyond me, I'd have topped myself within a month if I had to watch that week in week out. they're shocking.

And you just know they'll bundle one in our end.

Guest Ricardomeister

So far 2 very poor teams, neither of whom have threatened a goal. Our passing and crossing has been very poor. We definitely need Gabby on in the 2nd half.

STruggling a bit from poor passing & poor decision making. It looks very windy though - maybe that will assist us 2nd half.

Oh, and is Kevin Friend Dowd's brother in law?

Well can't fault the effort, just like to see us getting it down a bit more.

Young and Downing have been bright and Petrov is playing very well, nice to see him taking the game to the opposition for a change and midfield possession breeds domination.

Collins has handled anything they've thrown at us, quite literally, and to be fair we should win this...perhaps with a bit of flair ie. Delph. Stoke have been tripe.

Who are our subs Today?

I hope we see a change upfront coming onto the pitch for the 2nd half. I don't enjoy watching a front two of Heskey & Carew.

Also, maybe a yellow for Cuellar will make MON think about bringing Luke Young on!

atm it looks like either side could scrape a 1-0 win

Come on Villa!!!!