The iPhone Topic

mrchnry

It's beautiful but I've heard that's it's best feature. And you get raped for the price and tariff.

Id assume the same.

Very pretty but technically inferior to and more expensive than than the competition!

had a look at the viewty on the three website and think im gonna go with that. just need to see if you can use the touch screen without the little stick as i think it makes people look like a bit of a clearing in the woods. can anyone suggest a good network then? i've just lest tmobile as it was the worst service i've ever had using anything

id advise aginst buying this, the amount you have to pay for the phone is it worth it?

i was in the states a couple weeks ago and saw this phone its a good little gizmo however the size of it is poor and really do you need it?

i ahve an ipod, i have a camera so what do i need this for? its more of a gadget that people want to show off. also the tariffs available are poor. your paying a fortune for a rubbish deal.

i also know they are already working on a smaller version...

It's Apple's first phone. Wait a year or so for them to iron out the problems and then have a look at what they have. Apple make fantastic stuff, my love my iPod and I need a new laptop so I'm saving up for an iBook, but with any company making a product for the first time - it's going to have problems.

The thing about the iphone is that it is stunning looking, but that conflicts with the fact that it is an everyday item taht is often carried around in a manner that produces wear and tear. Inevitably something this nice (and expesive) will be wrapped up in a case that adds to the size and detracts from the aesthetics.

I have a Nokia N95 which is pretty shit hot as a camera phone, but importantly after 9 months or so, with only a protective film on the (slightly sunken and therefore less susceptible to scratching anyway) screen, it is still in very good nick.

Â