General Krulak (part 3) - Questions

BOF

General,

Im sure you have come back to read all these messages after anothing shocking defeat for us, but Randy has to act >NOW< and not wait for some miracle manager to appear.

These results would not have happened under MON with these same players, get KM back to the reserves and get RL on the phone to MON like Jonno above says.

Get it sorted.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General, I think the statement from our captain Stylian Petrov saying "It would be nice to know who's going to be managing the football club" is telling. We need a top class manager and we need one NOW. It cannot be good for the players to have no idea what is going on or where they stand, we need stability ASAP general.

General,

After Martin O'Neill left you said there was Mon, Randy, Yourself and Paul Faulkner and one person thought he was bigger than the club. Did you however mean to say that one man wanted to and was capable of taking the club forward and the other three are incompetent?

The club needs a manager asap, the club captain just said they need to know who will be in charge.

There is a manager currently out of work who has proved himself to be one of the top half dozen managers in the country in recent years. You, Randy and Faulkner know who he is now do whatever it takes to get him.

To be fair getting the right man has got to be the most important thing! Even if we lose the next 3 matches so as to get the right manager it may be worth it in the end!

Please please just make sure you get the right man for the job!

General, if Randy cant pull his finger out ASAP and appoint a new manager (not Mac or Bradley) and sign a few players before the transfer deadline then pleases tell him to turn the lights out because this season is a farce already, 2 weeks to appoint a new manager is ridiculous, other clubs seem gto do it quicker but then we are Aston Villa and have to drag things out as usual...

General,

After seeing our team getting humilated 6 - 0 by newly promoted newcastle and now us being knocked out of Europe by Rapid Vienna yet again i feel both disheartened and disgusted.... its now up to the board to match the fans ambitions and get us a decent manager that will match the fans loyalty who turn up to games every week with the kind of football and winning mentality they deserve.

General,

Please, can Randy and the board hurry up and sort things out. Another desperate defeat and we are becoming a laughing stock. 26th August and our European involvement over, 6 goals shipped against a mediocre Newcastle side and we have sold our best asset again

Keep this up and we will be down by Christmas!!

General - tonight was the night that all the hard work we put in last season went to COMPLETE WASTE. Where do we go from here?

How do we attract a top manager when we are clearly a selling club, selling our best 2 players in the last 2 seasons?

The only way I can see it getting any worse is if we appoint KMac or Bob Bradley as manager! Am trying to look for positives but finding it very difficult :(

General,

Whilst I appreciate that O'Neill left us in the lurch with so little time left before the season began, surely now it is time to sort out just who is the manager of Aston Villa. In my opinion, it's fairly easy to see that while Kevin MacDonald is a great coach and should be commended as such, he isn't ready to take Aston Villa on in a more elevated role.

As a fan who goes to every home game and a fair few away, it's unsettling that we seem almost lethargic into getting the manager's position sorted. My old man for example is convinced that the board are waiting for the transfer window to close before we appoint anyone so as to save money on transfers. It may not be true, but if that's the image that Aston Villa Football Club are projecting to some, surely it's damaging.

No more delays, let's get a new guy in who at the very least has SOME managerial experience and support him. For the first time in a long time, all things considered, I actually feel embarassed to be a Villa fan tonight and that just isn't good enough.

General please remember the p's , Planning and preperation prevents piss pot performance ......This season ive struggled to find the money for a season ticket for me and my kids, It hurt telling them i couldnt get for them , but to tell you the truth im glad . I nearly scrapped my last penny togeather , even contemplated missing my rent for a month to pay ......But im sure many people rob peter to pay paul to afford to take them and there family to games and they deserve better , not just on the pitch but communication from the club.

General,

I think the bubbles well and truley burst now, the honeymoons over and the shits hit the fan. Axa have an advert that goes something like "inexperience always gives itself away", I think that applies here. We need to get back to some sort of stability...and fast.

General.

We are in a mess.

No manager. Best Player Sold. Lost 6-0 in our second game of the season. All the good work from last season undone tonight. 5 days to the end of the transfer window.

We are almost back to square one on the pitch.

KM is not the man for the job.

Yours in anticipation.

Dan.

...and also could you use if any influence you have to get rid of Emile Heskey; he is about of much use as a chocolate fireguard and even though he scored (albeit by accident) it is clear for all to see.. except for perhaps those ''at Bodymoor Heath''..

Hi General,

Kevin Mcdonald is not fit to run this great club. Why is it that almost every supporter can see EXACTLY where we are going wrong with our team selection and tactics but the manager can't? Why is Ireland playing so deep? Heskey upfront on his OWN?!?!? Lord help us all. This player shames our club. A disgrace. Why do you say there are no managers waiting for us to call when Sven's agent has already said he would love to manage us? A proven manager and one of the best England managers for years is there waiting, there is no way we would have a disastrous season under him but the way things are going we may have a real fight on our hands this season.

This is embarrasing - four years on and we back to where we started on the field. The writing has been on the wall and I feared this year would be a disappointment even before MON left us in the lurch. Now it appears worse than that.

Football is simple, the team with the best players wins which does not explain why we keep selling our best players, why we have no one in charge to select players and why we are in no position to strengthen our squad when the window shuts in a few days. This whole process in nothing short of a disgrace and the lack of comments from RL, our supposed leader is also shocking. All we keep hearing are the ramblings of man way out of his depth who is acting like a rabbit in the headlights. I almost feel sorry for KMc since he has had no guidance from above as far as the public are concerned. It is obvious the indecision is affecting players (Petrov alluded to that after the game) and it should have been sorted one way or another by now. What a waste of £500 on my ST - I feel sorry for my dad who bought his first ever ST and chose this season of medocrity to do it. Looking forward to plenty more disappointment :(

Two options for the board:

1) ...this option is a bit late now...... invest in the club and make sure we dont have to play b-league players like reo-coker, heskey, beye, davies & sidwell in our team

2) sell the club to someone who will

simple as that

my question is which option are the board going to take?

....and please don't drag our great club through the mud whilst pondering over a decision for a year or two

...good businessmen don't hesitate to make a correct decision fast

and fans do not appreciate snide comments about our best manager for years, in an effort to make others look good

General Krulak here:

5. AND, oh by the way, all of this questioning about whether or not Randy is willing to spend money is set against a backdrop of lower game ticket sales...not season tickets but just games. It's called "what came first, the chicken or the egg?" The fans want to see exciting football played by talented players...Randy spends the money...we have a howler, and sales drop. Even before Newcastle we saw thousands of empty seats for our first game...and Everton doesn't look that good now. My point is NOT to say that Fans should spend their hard earned money to come see a bad display of football...my point is simply to say that there are always two sides to every argument and that we need to recognize the reality of attendence. Even in the "good old days", attendence drove the ability to move forward...and the ability to move forward drove attendence. Randy is doing his best...he has NOT changed.

General,

Pardon my French but I think you've got a **** cheek questioning the level of support.

30k there tonight in piss poor weather to watch that shower of shite. Before criticising the supporters maybe you should get your house in order and get this club some leadership in the form of a manager.

I have had a season ticket for 23 years and you know what for the first time ever I am considering not using it on Sunday as I get the impression the club is taking the piss.

Also why is there a story on the official site by James Milner saying we are in good hands with Randy? Talk about the PR bandwagon working overtime. James thought we were in such good hands he left and I would hazard a guess 99% of Villa fans couldn't give a monkeys what he thinks so why is this crap on the official site?

What a shambles we are.

A centre back (Cuellar) playing at right back.

A reserve right back (Beye) playing at left back.

A central midfielder (Reo Coker) playing on the right.

A striker (Heskey) who is just hopeless, and missed a shot from 6 yards being paid full stop. (seriously the Board are happy for this guy to be getting paid £2m+ per year!)

No back up for the left back position and no striker cover for Carew and Agbonlahor just two of the alarmingly poor gaps in our squad.

Firstly we get humiliated (no not just a "bad" result General) we got HUMILIATED 6-0 in our last game. Tonight, against a team who we had a chance for revenge for we didn't have it in us to beat them and lost once more.

We've even lost 3 of our last 4 league games.

This dithering of the managerial position is not helping and the club is a laughing stock. I'll go as far to say this is the worst I've felt as a Villa fan in all the years of supporting the club.

Surely you, Randy and the rest of the Board really need to take a good look at your roles at the club and see if you're performing well enough as custodians of this great club?

The 5 year plan has gone down the pan. We're falling away and the leadership from both our Board (poor communication, dithering and lack of ambition) and our lack of a manager reflect on to the team.

Unsettled and uninspiring off the pitch and the same on it. :bang: