The "Witton Lane" Boxing Chat Thread

Dr_Pangloss

1 minute ago, sheepyvillian said:

I don't believe it's a criminal offence, but maybe it should be.

Could be argued to be attempted fraud possibly?

If the fight doesn’t happen and Eubank is out of pocked then I’d hope a mechanism is in place to ensure he still gets paid.

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

To clarify what A & B urine samples are. You piss into a beaker, then then gets poured into two separate bottles. One is sample A and one is sample B. Same piss, different container 🤷🏼‍♂️

Wow, really? I assumed that he would provide a second sample. What a farce then. 

Just now, Genie said:

Could be argued to be attempted fraud possibly?

If the fight doesn’t happen and Eubank is out of pocked then I’d hope a mechanism is in place to ensure he still gets paid.

Let's be real, you could argue attempting to do grevious bodily harm. 

Look how much Benn has bulked up. It's even more noticeable in the light of this allegation. 

9 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

image.png.17c1a1d309eafe0eef116023e996b51b.png

The BBBOC are in a tricky position. They haven’t and can’t suspend Benn as he passed all UKAD testing, who they are using for this fight. VADA was an independent body both fighters signed up to. Hearn is trying to set the narrative now that. “ VADA doesn’t really matter “ but then why sign up to it 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

The BBBOC are in a tricky position. They haven’t and can’t suspend Benn as he passed all UKAD testing, who they are using for this fight. VADA was an independent body both fighters signed up to. Hearn is trying to set the narrative now that. “ VADA doesn’t really matter “ but then why sign up to it 🤷‍♂️

Exactly, if they agreed to be tested by these people then they also agree to follow their results.

Also poses the question, why didn’t UKAD pick up this result?

Also poses another question, did the Benn camp use this drug as they knew it wouldn’t be picked up by UKAD?

Â