PL: Stoke h Match Thread 2009/12/19 15:00

limpid

So we're ridiculously high in the league, looking invincible on the pitch, let's see how our next home game is against........oh fook it's STOKE. Whelan Aghhhhhhhh.

1-1.

I can see Stoke beating one of these teams we can never beat no matter what form we're in.

We should win but I can see them nicking one early from a long throw or corner and then camping in our half which we will struggle to break down.

Carew with our goal.

IM STILL A BIT WORRIED. Stoke have a FANTASTIC manager in Pulis. there so hard to beat, its not going to be pretty, whatever the result..................we wont pass them to death because they press alot- and tackle alot. they like to play rough and in your face.

This feel lke last season repeated. An average start followed by a shit hot streak in December /January (last season the win at Arse provoked it, this time the win at OT). More of the same please but no slump come march :nod:

Stoke probably most hated lower team in the league. There performance at VP, not only was the worst and most emberassing for a so called football team but also a major moment in the season
They were the worst team I saw at Villa Park last season, and that includes the part-timers we played in the Uefa Cup!!!

i know its early to predit, but where so strong atm, im so confident in us now, 3-0 to Villa.

IM STILL A BIT WORRIED. Stoke have a FANTASTIC manager in Pulis. there so hard to beat, its not going to be pretty, whatever the result..................we wont pass them to death because they press alot- and tackle alot. they like to play rough and in your face.

What happened to you between 9.58 and 10.13?