• Warnock
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Sidwell

I went for Dunne ,but it could have been anyone of about 4 players to be honest .. a few too many hoofs at times but we saw party pieces today with the back heels even at 1-0 and that shows a team full of confidence

I thought we could see a return of 6 points for Dec ..and we have 9 already .. lets not let Stoke be our undoing agian

roll on Jan window and a super striker :-)

Over the moon with the win and the performance.

Was a really good game to watch. Sunderland were dangerous but our defenders dominated Jones and Bent in the air.

Milner was utterly, utterly brilliant.

Special mention to Ashley Young - He put in some shift tonight. Everytime Sunderland were in possesion he was running full pelt at one of them.

Special mention to Ashley Young - He put in some shift tonight. Everytime Sunderland were in possesion he was running full pelt at one of them.

I was massively impressed with his workrate. At times in the game, it wasn't coming off for him, but fair play, he put a big shift in tonight, it seems Milner has been teaching him a few things :winkold:

With Downing now thrust into the side we look very classy and dangerous all of a sudden. We are keeping the ball well and playing through teams all of a sudden which should hopefully take us on to the next level.

We are a real joy to watch at the moment and i have such faith in the defense also, a proper solid unit we have now.

Onwards and upwards!

My Newcastle supporting mate just reminded me of a famous Graeme Souness quote: "You'll never win anything with a team of James Milners". That Graeme, is why you're a shit manager.

I was massively impressed with his workrate. At times in the game, it wasn't coming off for him, but fair play, he put a big shift in tonight, it seems Milner has been teaching him a few things :winkold:

Young has always worked his socks off in my opinion!

My Newcastle supporting mate just reminded me of a famous Graeme Souness quote: "You'll never win anything with a team of James Milners". That Graeme, is why you're a shit manager.

:lol:

Imagine a team of James Milners. That would be The Best Team Ever.

Dunne was AGAIN immense for us at the back. Without him, they could have easily have scored two tonight, and for what he brings out in Collins and Cueller when they play alongside him, his $6M price tag has been an absolute steal for us this season. Working his way quickly towards legendary status at our fine club

:lol:

Imagine a team of James Milners. That would be The Best Team Ever.

Carlsberg dont make football teams...but if they did...

I just watched Gabby's reaction when Cana was sent off. He stares with his Gabby face before simply pointing to the tunnel. Great stuff

I want to see this!

Great team performance, Everyone worked FOR each other. The amount of coverage by the whole team is amazing. Everyone accounts for each other and when they get some passes together its really great to watch. Long may this form continue.

Every players played their part and worked for the result. Hard to pick out one in particular but Milner was great and his goal was superb. Top shelf peach.

3-0 to the Villa on Saturday.