• Warnock
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Sidwell

I just watched Gabby's reaction when Cana was sent off. He stares with his Gabby face before simply pointing to the tunnel. Great stuff

I want to see this!

Great team performance, Everyone worked FOR each other. The amount of coverage by the whole team is amazing. Everyone accounts for each other and when they get some passes together its really great to watch. Long may this form continue.

Every players played their part and worked for the result. Hard to pick out one in particular but Milner was great and his goal was superb. Top shelf peach.

3-0 to the Villa on Saturday.

The game on Saturday will be difficult. We have lost 3 games. Wigan, Blackburn and West Ham. Stoke is in same group, we should win.

We have to win the ''easy'' games. That would change a good team to great team.

Back from another masterful Villa performance. I'm absolutely loving it atm. Milner took his season average rating back above 10 out of 10 with another 11 after his quite frankly disgraceful 7.5 against United. :lol:

I'll tell you what won us the game though, bringing Sidders on and going 4-5-1 for the last 4 minutes. You can't win away if you play 4-4-2 you know. :D It's lucky clueless Martin randomly picked his name out of the hat.

PS - Dunne and Cuellar dicked on their excellent strike force, Dunne even beat KJ in the air more times than not! Take notes John Terry.

LOVE IT.

What a **** goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great performance all round - defended fantastcially when needed, every player in the back 4 willing to throw themselves on the line for the villa - that is what we have needed for a very long time! Gabby and Heskey didnt stop running all game - excellent workrate.

Great to continue the momentum with another win!

My Newcastle supporting mate just reminded me of a famous Graeme Souness quote: "You'll never win anything with a team of James Milners". That Graeme, is why you're a shit manager.

Oo I'm using that quote on facebook if you don''t mind mate?!

I have to say that was the best I've seen Heskey play for us. I thought he was superb tonight. Sure Downing hasn't hit the heights of some but he's been out 6 months for **** sake. What he has brought to this team is great balance now. Milner and Petrov look so good together and as for that back line?! Well, it is just colossal.

Still the only team unbeaten against teams in the top half.

My Newcastle supporting mate just reminded me of a famous Graeme Souness quote: "You'll never win anything with a team of James Milners". That Graeme, is why you're a shit manager.

:lol:

Imagine a team of James Milners. That would be The Best Team Ever.

You wouldn't need a team, I reckon about seven would do it.

Just back from watching the game.. from the rocco bar in broad street street that is , lol anyway by far the worst player was the gueezer pouring the beer in the plastic glasses.. disgrace.. .. Is it me or have we the best defence in the league.??? So confident now , even when we sit back and absorb all the pressure. I'm that confident some of my confidence is rubbing off on ASHIE he seems to think he can take anyone on and not only with his skill.. I thought at one point he was going to have a squabble agaisnt the rightback.. Classic and not a limp in sight..

Everyone ace btw, but I went for Carlos MOM

Go to bed for ****'s sake.. :D You left the pub early cos you "have a big day tomorrow" :D

You must be mistaking me for someone else. Paul, or Steve or someone. I haven't had a big day for months

Forget the names, Warnock is the best LB in the Premiership at the moment.

I've got to go with this.

I love Warnock, I think he's great, but better than Ashley Cole? I don't think so. Ashley Cole is arguable the best left back, even full back, on Earth at the moment.

I love Warnock, I think he's great, but better than Ashley Cole? I don't think so. Ashley Cole is arguable the best left back, even full back, on Earth at the moment.

I choose to ignore the Sky 4 hyperbole and argue that Ashley Cole is shit.

Possibly the most over rated footballer in history.

Ashley Cole is arguable the best left back, even full back, on Earth at the moment.

cole is the best attacking fullback but i would question his defending ability ..as is evident in his displays for both Chelsea and England

anyway ,back to villa.. Warnock was on my wish list and I'm glad we got him ..he still tends to get the wrong side of defenders as he did in the first half today but i'm sure Martin and co will work on that ...love the way he throws himself into every challenge and how he tries to get forward ..shame he seems to have been taught how to shoot by Emile :-)

I choose to ignore the Sky 4 hyperbole and argue that Ashley Cole is shit.

Possibly the most over rated footballer in history.

We'll just have to disagree then, I don't like Ashley Cole, but he's quite simply outstanding.