PL: Sunderland a Match Thread 2009/12/15 19:45

limpid

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How we playing? Given up trying to find a way of following us...

Geniunally, hook yourself upto Villa streams (type on google)

£10 for 3 months, I've seen the Hull, United and this game all on there, great quality picture, english commentary, it's turned off once so far this half, and all I did to get it back was hit refresh and 3 seconds later it's back up :)

I've done the same because I'm fed up of fannying around looking for streams. It's not perfect but it tends to be better than any of the free p2p links about. £1.50 for a day.

Someone on a previous match mentioned these pay sites were basically the free streams available on other sites. From what you are saying you've seen a lot more of the match than me. Iraqgoals and the rest have been awful today.

How we playing? Given up trying to find a way of following us...

Geniunally, hook yourself upto Villa streams (type on google)

£10 for 3 months, I've seen the Hull, United and this game all on there, great quality picture, english commentary, it's turned off once so far this half, and all I did to get it back was hit refresh and 3 seconds later it's back up :)

I've done the same because I'm fed up of fannying around looking for streams. It's not perfect but it tends to be better than any of the free p2p links about. £1.50 for a day.

Someone on a previous match mentioned these pay sites were basically the free streams available on other sites. From what you are saying you've seen a lot more of the match than me. Iraqgoals and the rest have been awful today.

I haven't missed a beat so far. English com aswell :)

Is this the live coverage thread!!!

If it was I'd say to leave Villastreams alone - it never worked for me and I got no reply from a support request. Use freelivefooty instead as that way you get loads of other games for the same money too, it is excellent and is the new version of the one I've used for years the quality being better than any free one I've seen.