PL: Sunderland a Match Thread 2009/12/15 19:45

limpid

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God I hate the Donkey....so much.

Carew needs to get in form soon, Heskey's touch is awful and he just wanders around aimlessly in the middle of the field.

Still hate him??

Open your eyes he's played really well last 5 games, like i always say, he'll never win some people over, even if he scores in the next 3..he misses one chance and some chumps get on his back again

Carew needs to get in form soon, Heskey's touch is awful and he just wanders around aimlessly in the middle of the field.

Still hate him??

Open your eyes he's played really well last 5 games, like i always say, he'll never win some people over, even if he scores in the next 3..he misses one chance and some chumps get on his back again

5 in 30! YAYYYYY

as many as a centre back YAYYYYYY

He is bottom of the table quality. Incidentally thats who he excels in scoring against.

Still hate him??

I mean he was in the right place on that play. Ray Charles would've tapped that one in. Solid finish though.