• Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Carew

Your thoughts for posterity.

Please also vote for your man of the match. Remember if you are voting immediately after the game that you cannot change your vote, so you may want to take some time to consider your choice.

very pleased.

Sounds like Milner was excellent. A good solid home win, with 3 goals, clean sheet.

Carew back in for Heskey next week possibly?

plus a fiver on Dunne to score anytime at 19/2 will help with the xmas shopping.

I thought Warbock was MOM perosnally but good all round today .. Warnock and Downing down the left looks promising

My Milner in the middle suggestion from last season wasn't quite so silly after all ??

Old Trafford will be interesting .. we bossed them last season and got nothing , lets hope we get some payback ...

Expected win against the shower of shite that is hull. The real work starts now with a very tough Xmas ahead and then 3 vital cup games for blackburn. Good to see Liverpool dropping more points. Milner in CM is looking like a inspired selection by MON.

What was Dunne even doing there for his goal?

Only saw fits and starts on the stream, but they didn't really look capable of penetrating our defence.

Seems like a bit of confidence is starting to creep into our attacking play.

one scary fact the scum have won more away games than us

Not sure what that has to do with the Hull game? II'll gladly win less away games than the scum, just look at the table for the insignificance of that fact.

Didn't see the game but sounds positive. The Milner Downing Young midfield sounds as if its working well, as it did against pompey.

Look forward to MOTD

one scary fact the scum have won more away games than us

We won the only away game relevant for that particular match-up.

Milner in the middle has been an absolute revelation.

Also, I would love to see Cuellar sneak into the Spanish World Cup side - if he keeps this form up, I feel it's imminently possibly.

Finally, having Milner, Young, and Downing all fully fit has been a joy to watch. Our style of play has become so much nicer to watch in the past couple of games. Long may it continue!

UTV!

Empathic win for us. Downing wasn't as visible for us as he has abilities to be, but going from no matches in seven months to two in a couple of days is quite a transition, I guess.

Although Hull didn't provide us with too much of a challenge it was nice to see our defense rock solid with no weak spots.

Fair play to Sidwell, giving his most vital contribution for quite a while without even playing. :D