• A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Carew

ok to repeat what i said earlier:

We bummed them.

Friedel - 6 Should charge him some form of admittance price for watching the game.

L Young - 8

Warnock - 9

Cueller - 8

Dunne - 8

Petrov - 8

A Young - 5

Milner - 9

Downing - 8 for the first half, 6 for the second

Heskey - 8

Gabby - 8

Carew - worst warm up in the history of football.

The first half was a joy to behold. Brilliant football!

I'm going for a comfortable 3-0 win.

Page 5 match thread 8)

Finally we have the creativity to finish off teams that sit back. I'd worry if we play the same team against an attacking team though, as we do lack a bit of structure when Milner goes wide to help one of the wingers.

First half was excellent. Exactly the way we want to play against oposition such as Hull.

Second half we did no more than we had to do, and coasted safely towards nintety minutes sparing some of our enegy for Old Trafford.

I won't be doing individual rating this time, as I thought it first and foremost was a very good team effort. I will say, however, that James Milner stood out as the very best of a good bunch. He looks excellent in central midfield.

A very good result. Didn't see the game but I saw the goals and the two first was quite excellent goals. The penalty solid but wouldn't have fooled our Brad. :)

Two points of notice:

1) We seem to start to finish those lower teams off more easily now than in the start of the season. Hope it stays that way. Form, probably.

2) Apart from the Wigan debacle and the battering by Tottenham, VP seems like a fortress again. Just one loss so far this season, IIRC, and that was the first game. We need to take our points at home more than we did last season.

I'm going for a comfortable 3-0 win.

Page 5 match thread 8)

Finally we have the creativity to finish off teams that sit back. I'd worry if we play the same team against an attacking team though, as we do lack a bit of structure when Milner goes wide to help one of the wingers.

And next up is Man Utd............