OS new look redux

DalianDaley

Do you like the look of the new OS  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the look of the new OS

• I love it
    • Its slightly better than before
    • Stop it, its hurting my eyes

Its shocking! and it's nothing like the top four websites.

As a web designer it frustrates the hell out of me, I hate it and it's horrid.

Right now Man City's site is one of if not the best, it's won lots of awards since it's release. big bold clean and modern.

The site is shit

The commentary is shit

AVTV is shit

Last place i visit for all things Villa! :shock: Maybe 5-6 times a year now!

Don't understand why its been so poor for so long. Many good web designers out there. WHY?

Oh joy a new OS, on no actually its just the same shite OS with a new skin. A skin I might add that is horrible and is likely to make me visit the site even less than I do now.

Why are we totally incapable of putting together a decent site? It is beyond belief that the clubs number 1 outlet to fans for communication and sales is so distinctly average.

Right now Man City's site is one of if not the best, it's won lots of awards since it's release. big bold clean and modern.

that's a great stamp of the feet right there.

I agree our site is really poor, anyone who thinks ours is decent needs to take a look at what Man City have produced its excellent.

that's a great stamp of the feet right there.

Certainly was! I feel better now

It's easy to find things, which is all you can ask for.

It's job is to give information on important things such as tickets, news etc. Which is does.

The output I think has also improved 100% since the summer - some of the things like the blog to Malaga was really enjoyable to read, as is the match console.

I think what the club has done is realised there are many fansites out there for AVFC that do a job for them on the 'community' level - some well, others not so - but theres no need to take that aspect on and concentrated on the 'factual' stuff. As they should.

The one thing I'd say is that the idea that everything is sunny at VP gets a little bit tedious. If we've played poorly, say we've played poorly. But I can't blame them for that as it would look a bit silly on an Official website to say such things - perhaps critiques of games are better left to fan communities and they've left it to them.

It's very easy to slag websites off. Most people know what they don't like but rarely what they do like it seems.

Â