Would you ever hit a woman?

CarewsEyebrowDesigner

Would you?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Would you?

• Yes
    • No

Basically i want to know if you would ever hit a woman.

Now this could either mean you have no issue with hitting a woman at all, or either that if you had a very good reason to you would.

Or, if you would never hit a woman at all regardless of a situation you may find yourself in.

Tis an interesting debate I think.

It really angers when women take advantage of 'can't hit a woman rule' and decide to beat the crap out of blokes without no fear of retalaliation.

I would hit a woman to protect myself or someone I loved without question, I would never hit a woman first, or over a verbal argument.

I think there are very few circumstances when I would - extreme ones at that - such as if they were abusing my child.

I also agree with this though:

It really angers when women take advantage of 'can't hit a woman rule' and decide to beat the crap out of blokes without no fear of retalaliation.

although I think I'd only hit a woman in 'self defence' as a last resort.

I would hit a woman to protect myself or someone I loved without question, I would never hit a woman first, or over a verbal argument.

This

I wouldnt look to hit a woman or be a supporter of it but if one of them came at me i would probably fight back.

You cant even have an argument with some women these days or else your "That Guy that picks arguments with women" I was labelled that about 2 months ago when some random women started an argument wiht me over nothing

Anyone that votes no is surely a few slices short of a full loaf.

Sure you'd never hit a woman without good cause, but you can't seriously say you'd stand there and take a beating off a woman just on the principle that you don't hit women? Why? What is so different about women that they don't deserve the same retaliation as a man who did the same?

If your getting battered by a Women TheDon then.

1. You picked a bad women.

2. Your getting beat by a women, just fend her off or walk away.

As I've said, I've voted no because if a Girl slapped me, I wouldn't respond, if a girl attacked me with a weapon that could do damage i'd push her away and if she came back i'd hit her. Therefore I go with No.

What is so different about women that they don't deserve the same retaliation as a man who did the same?

Ummm...

Men are naturally stronger then women and you could really hurt a woman with a single blow. A man should never hit a lady no matter what.

All a man needs to do is walk away, or use reasonable force to stop a lady from abusing them again if that is the situation… not throw a punch.

Anyone that votes no is surely a few slices short of a full loaf.

Sure you'd never hit a woman without good cause, but you can't seriously say you'd stand there and take a beating off a woman just on the principle that you don't hit women? Why? What is so different about women that they don't deserve the same retaliation as a man who did the same?

I have heard it turns some men on

Â