Would you ever hit a woman?

CarewsEyebrowDesigner

Would you?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Would you?

• Yes
    • No

Are you certain its milk irreverentad from your missus? Maybe shes storing from previous tit wanks? :D

The worry is I cannot be certain. Before her I cannot remember the taste of breast milk and I have never tasted semen.

Although the 'jet' that comes out from her nipple makes me fairly sure it is breast milk.......but what if it is a couple of chest-icles???!!!!

Sitting here right now i'd like to say 100% NO

but like any of these yes or No type answers you can't really say 100% for sure without looking at the circumstances ... i.e if the woman was threatening my family I'd do my best to restrain her without force but if that wasn't successful and it took a right hander with the saucepan ( that being the nearest implement what with it being woman and therefore any incident would be taking place in a kitchen ) then in a spur of the moment /instinct type thing who knows how I "could" possibly act ..

Sitting here right now i'd like to say 100% NO

but like any of these yes or No type answers you can't really say 100% for sure without looking at the circumstances ... i.e if the woman was threatening my family I'd do my best to restrain her without force but if that wasn't successful and it took a right hander with the saucepan ( that being the nearest implement what with it being woman and therefore any incident would be taking place in a kitchen ) then in a spur of the moment /instinct type thing who knows how I "could" possibly act ..

:thumb: Wot he said.

in a spur of the moment /instinct type thing who knows how I "could" possibly act ..

"Spur of the moment" being the key phrase here. Get riled up enough and you will hit anyone and anything, imo.

I've done it myself (hit a woman) before :? won't say who!

in a spur of the moment /instinct type thing who knows how I "could" possibly act ..

"Spur of the moment" being the key phrase here. Get riled up enough and you will hit anyone and anything, imo.

I've done it myself (hit a woman) before :confused: won't say who!

I am a little disappointed to read that to be honest. Of course I am not fully aware of the circumstances which lead you to do it.

I couldn't, even if she wanted me too (which I have been asked to do).

I don't even mind if a woman slaps me, I generally see it as a good thing to let anger out, if you deserve it. Like when they cry, you don't smother them with attention, you give them time to cry it out and they'll be grand. As long as it doesn't become getting a smack in the chops for getting the amount of milk in the tea wrong, or shit like that.

Then again I'm ultra-laid back, it would take some effort to get me riled up enough to shout at someone, never mind hit.

I've done it myself (hit a woman) before :confused: won't say who!

I am a little disappointed to read that to be honest. Of course I am not fully aware of the circumstances which lead you to do it.

My point being that it's hard to say that one will "definitely" not hit women, or men, or dogs for that matter, because actions that are dictated primarily by emotion are hard to predict.

I'm a pacifist myself (see my sig, lol), I rarely if ever hit people. Which just goes to show that given enough stress and mindfuckery, retaliatory violence can and will happen. The only difference that matters, in my view, is the level of stress, criticism, or teasing etc one can take, which obviously differs from person to person.

When I was 13 I was in the same class as this evil bitch, common as muck, chavvy, stupid and pure evil. She used to go round doing all sorts of things to guys and girls alike. One time I was minding my business in a music lesson and she came up behind me and put her thumbs over my eyes and pushed them into my sockets. I actually heard something crack although my vision isn't affected and it's been over ten years since then now.

Anyways, I've never wanted to hit a woman so much in my life. The bitch was unbelievably evil and sadistic. I didn't hit her then though, but it was more due to the fact that I was in a lesson and if I would have hit her back, well you know what schoolkids are like. I'd have never heard the end of it or caused myself more trouble in the long run.

Yes.

If a woman tried to attack me or my family with a knife, i would stop it happening however i could.

i would have no qualms whatsoever if i needed to in self-defence.

i don't think i would under any other circumstance.

It would be exactly the same criteria as me hitting a man.

Yes.

If a woman tried to attack me or my family with a knife, i would stop it happening however i could.

i would have no qualms whatsoever if i needed to in self-defence.

i don't think i would under any other circumstance.

It would be exactly the same criteria as me hitting a man.

or you could just run to the police.

:winkold:

Seriously though if a girl has a knife in my face then maybe I would have no choice.

Hit hmm not so much. word removed punt tbh. Or I might get her in a Thai clinch and deliver some knees to the ovaries

hey a rhyme happy-smiley-597.gif

Two rhymes, but for the word filter.

Strange thread, I think the answer has to be yes. If a woman was trying to bundle my daughter in the back of a car the last thing that would be going through my mind is dont hit this person as its a woman. There must be loads and loads of circumstances where this would be acceptable, however they are all extreme scenarios and ones we are hopefully unlikely to encounter but to just say no is a bit naive.

its kind of like saying would you kill a pet dog?

under normal circumstances no, but if it was attacking me or my family, i would be trying to stamp on its head to kill it.

So essentially, if bitch be crazy, hit it!

Â