Would you ever hit a woman?

CarewsEyebrowDesigner

Would you?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Would you?

• Yes
    • No

So if a woman was hacking away at you with a kitchen knife you wouldn't hit her to make her stop?

I'd blow her **** head off if that's what it took.

dunno. depends on the exact circs.

But in all honesty, i'f try to disarm and restrain i think.

obviously, if someone stood before me with a gun and said, hit this woman or i will shoot you and then her, i'd hit her.

But in the normal course of predictable or commonplace events which may well occur in my life, i can't envisage a scenario where i would have to hit a woman, no.

What if they only threatened to shoot you? :P

feck it. I'd still give her a slap. :)

What if they are really into rough sex?

Donkey punch is a slang term for an apocryphal and potentially lethal[1] sexual practice supposedly performed during anal sex. The purported practice involves the penetrating partner punching the receiving partner in the back of the head or neck (what is known in boxing as a rabbit punch, after a technique to kill rabbits) allegedly causing the receiving partner's anal passage to tense up and increase the pleasure of the penetrating partner.[2] When used, the donkey punch is almost exclusively executed during or just before the orgasm of the penetrating partner.[3]

There is some controversy concerning whether the initial sexual act is restricted to anal sex prior to the donkey punch, or whether muscular contraction after the blow to the back of the head or neck during vaginal sex can also qualify as a donkey punch. It has even been proposed that a possible use of the donkey punch is to create a situation in which there can be a "surprise anal penetration" tantamount to sexual assault or rape.

And yes, you do remember correctly. They did make a film about it!

(EDIT: Wiki Link potentially NSFW, due to nice hand drawn diagram)

Well, apparently I did just that once for about 4 years ago. Never really forgave myself for it, though it wasn't that bad as she first made out. We're still the best of friends and during that time we had a hell of a history and I somehow got enough, still no excuse for it. So, I'd like to say no, but obviously can't I can say that I'll never do it again, but I didn't think I could at the time either, so I can't say anything for sure. Would be surprised, though.

i think when the idea of a gentlemen never hits a lady came about its safe to say the lady in question was nothing like your average of today, times have changed, AFAIK domestic abuse is close to 50/50 in terms of who is hitting who, if a woman started hitting me and i gave her a slap who is frowned upon? me, despite the fact that she could be a pissed up waste of space or worse, id still be in the wrong

just one of those things

• 2 years later...

On-topic; yes, but it would have to be exceptional circumstances. I recall that video a while back of four women beating the holy tar out of someone's girlfriend in front of him whilst he tried to hold them back. Now, fair play to him for his restraint, but if that were me and my missus, none of them would have left with their teeth intact.

*ahem* Well, that's my ridiculously OTT vigilante post quota for the year well and truly met.

I think I mentioned on here once the practice of snowballing in discos/night clubs. Where a girl will suck off a guy, keep his produce in her mouth and then go out and score another guy spitting the other man's juices into his mouth. In that situation, you would have to be a very strong man, to not react with violence.

I think I mentioned on here once the practice of snowballing in discos/night clubs. Where a girl will suck off a guy, keep his produce in her mouth and then go out and score another guy spitting the other man's juices into his mouth. In that situation, you would have to be a very strong man, to not react with violence.

What the ****??!!!!!! Who the hell would do that?

What the ****??!!!!!! Who the hell would do that?

the guy on the left

4132321_std.gif

Â