Would you ever hit a woman?

CarewsEyebrowDesigner

Would you?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Would you?

• Yes
    • No

All a man needs to do is walk away, or use reasonable force to stop a lady from abusing them again if that is the situation… not throw a punch.

Do you think it's acceptable for a woman to punch a man?

All a man needs to do is walk away, or use reasonable force to stop a lady from abusing them again if that is the situation… not throw a punch.

Absolutely not. Why on earth would anyone think any kind of physical violence is acceptable!

Anyone that votes no is surely a few slices short of a full loaf.

Sure you'd never hit a woman without good cause, but you can't seriously say you'd stand there and take a beating off a woman just on the principle that you don't hit women? Why? What is so different about women that they don't deserve the same retaliation as a man who did the same?

That's me then. I had my nose broken by a big fat scouse bitch when I was 20 and didn't hit her back simply becuase she's a woman. If you're an average man then you are without question much stronger than your female opponent. If you lose your rag and give her a pasting it might feel good for about 10 seconds but you've then got to live wth it.

If said bird has attacked your family (or kicked you in the swingers) then fair enough, but other than that, no.

What is so different about women that they don't deserve the same retaliation as a man who did the same?

Ummm...

Men are naturally stronger then women and you could really hurt a woman with a single blow. A man should never hit a lady no matter what.

if a woman came at me with a knife, intending to use it on me, id have no problem with really hurting her with a punch

same as if a 12 year old child did the same

"Would you ever hit a woman?"

and if she came back i'd hit her. Therefore I go with No.

:?:

Yeah well I've gone for no, because 99.5% of the time I wouldn't but obviously for example she comes at you with a knife then you gotta hit her but if she's just punching you then you just restrain her or walk away.

Absolutely not. Why on earth would anyone think any kind of physical violence is acceptable!

Hmmm. You seem to focus on the man walking away when most would only punch a woman if they made the first violent move...

What is so different about women that they don't deserve the same retaliation as a man who did the same?

Ummm...

Men are naturally stronger then women and you could really hurt a woman with a single blow. A man should never hit a lady no matter what.

I agree a man should never hit a lady, however ladies are getting rarer by the day. Any woman that goes far enough to deserve being hit is clearly no lady.

As for the naturally stronger, so should a bloke also take a beating off a guy that is obviously weaker than he is? For fear of really hurting them? Or what if the woman isn't weaker than him? What if she's a woman that works out, and the guy is some skinny ass guy with no muscle?

Hmmm. You seem to focus on the man walking away when most would only punch a woman if they made the first violent move...

How am I focussing on that? It was one part of my post... You have singled it out to focus on it. :?

I was answering the question and it is my opinion that even if a woman makes the first violent move, a man should walk away. And in fact that is my opinion of any physical violence whatsoever, regardless of the people involved.

Of course, there are exceptional circumstances when force could be classed as necessary and I totally appreciate that.

I've got to 30 without hitting anybody, and I really hope I'll never have to resort to violence. I do have a temper so I might just snap one day if pushed. But it's cowardly to hit a woman in nearly every but the most extenuating circumstance.

If I hit a man I know it would probably be out of fear or self defence, if so I can justify that in my mind. But if I hit a woman it would most almost certainly be for my own twisted pleasure 'you've pushed me, take that'. That moment of pleasure would quickly turn to guilt.

If I hit a man I know it would probably be out of fear or self defence, if so I can justify that in my mind. But if I hit a woman it would most almost certainly be for my own twisted pleasure 'you've pushed me, take that'. That moment of pleasure would quickly turn to guilt.

so youre saying you cant possibly hit a woman out of self defence, that its just someone taking pleasure out of it?

thats kinda **** up tbh

well i am a girl...and if another girl was attacking someone i love then i would...and have. i also don't think its wrong for a man to defend himself. usually a simple push would work. punching a woman should really be reserved for if they have a weapon and are trying to use it...or if maybe you are just truly getting the crap kicked out of you...but even then...chances are you can run faster than her.

I've gone 'No' but thinking about it if they were about to do something really **** stupid (hurt old person or child) and a left hook was the only way to stop it then so be it. I've never met a woman that could do me any real damage without the use of a fire arm though so self defence wouldn't really come into it. I'm sure there are women that could hand me a beating but I don't think I'll ever meet one.

so youre saying you cant possibly hit a woman out of self defence, that its just someone taking pleasure out of it?

thats kinda **** up tbh

No I'm not. If you quoted the first part you'll see I said, hitting women is wrong except under the most extenuating circumstances. I think it would be unusual to get into a situation where hitting a woman is the only option, but I agree it could happen.

Ummm...

m1carryon.gif v deadlift4.jpg

8)

Ummm...

m1carryon.gif v deadlift4.jpg

8)

You are trying to display, in pictures, an exception to a rule - honestly in my opinion it makes no odds, people shouldn't hit people - full stop.

And a member of the naturally stronger sex, the male (regardless of whether the female in the situation appears physically stronger) should definitely not hit a female.

i heard this debate on talksport on my way home.

it reminded me of years ago way back when I was in a resturant with a few of my mates. my one mate is a copper and always stickin his nose in. well some women were bein a bit rowdy so he went over and told them he's a copper and to keep it down. they did for a bit. then one come over and started belting him over the head with her stiletto heel shouting nee naw (kiddie police car noise) my other mate got up and just banged her out. then what seemed like every bloke in the resturant got up and was like 'oh you hittin women are you' and we got our árse's kicked proper! I was "rescued" by a bouncer who threw us out. across the road we could see the silhouette's thru the blinds of people still fighting throwing tables etc. my copper mate said 'come on lads, lets finish what we started' phuck that! i was out of there.

i think some women think they're untouchable, givin it large in clubs then fetching lads over cos they can't take it back.

Â