General Chat

Stevo985

I went

Zx spectrum--- spectrum 128k--- commodore 64--- lynx--- NES--- SNES--- Gameboy--- n64--- ps2--- Xbox 360--- ps3

Although I also have lots of megadrive experience

Commodore 64 - Amiga - NES - SNES - Mega Drive + Sega CD - SNES (again) - Gameboy (original) - Playstation - SNES (spare) - SNES (backup spare) - PS1 - PS2 - PS3 (original) - Wii - PS3 (slim).

Think that's it...

I went

Zx spectrum--- spectrum 128k--- commodore 64--- lynx--- NES--- SNES--- Gameboy--- n64--- ps2--- Xbox 360--- ps3

Although I also have lots of megadrive experience

A spectrum and a commodore? Weirdo.

I went spectrum 128K, Atari, gameboy, Amiga 500, SNES and rounders bat, PS1, PS2, PS3.

PS2 and PS3 were both gifts from ex girlfriends. Too girls.

the dreamcast was a strange one, they invented a machine that was incredibly developer friendly, it was aimed at casual gamers as well as the hardcore sega fans, it toyed with online gaming, it had some brilliant exclusives

but it went up vs the biggest console of all time and when it started to lose in sales they started to slash prices...

I remember when my brother got the Amiga and I got his Commodore 64. He used to taunt me as his new games took 2 minutes to load and mine took about 10! Bastard!

Unless it was a game like monkey island which had about 15 discs. I was constantly swapping disks as walked through different screens.

• Like 1

I actually bought a Dreamcast for a family friend a year or two ago, he had gotten a load of Dreamcast games from somewhere but no console. It was actually him who sold me the two spare SNESs, over 70 games, US adapters, Super Gameboy and other bits for £10 as well as giving me an Amiga with a whole chest of games (which I missed off the list... put it in there after the PS2) so it was the very least I could do.

I played my dad's Commodore 64 (or waited for it to load) as a nipper before being bought a NES aged 7. Got a SNES a few years later alongside my brothers mega drive.

Next I sold my soul to Sony and got a PS1 alongside my brothers N64. This was the true golden age of gaming for me.

Since then I've been a Sony whore and had each PlayStation.

I actually bought a Dreamcast for a family friend a year or two ago, he had gotten a load of Dreamcast games from somewhere but no console. It was actually him who sold me the two spare SNESs, over 70 games, US adapters, Super Gameboy and other bits for £10 as well as giving me an Amiga with a whole chest of games (which I missed off the list... put it in there after the PS2) so it was the very least I could do.

Do you not find going back in time with the graphics gets tedious?  Me and a mate bought a megadrive two years ago for the lolz and we lasted about 10 minutes on streets of rage before looking at each other and saying "this is shit, stick FIFA on" at practically the same time.

Do you not find going back in time with the graphics gets tedious?  Me and a mate bought a megadrive two years ago for the lolz and we lasted about 10 minutes on streets of rage before looking at each other and saying "this is shit, stick FIFA on" at practically the same time.

Hey, I live in the 90s. B)

I remember when my brother got the Amiga and I got his Commodore 64. He used to taunt me as his new games took 2 minutes to load and mine took about 10! Bastard!

Unless it was a game like monkey island which had about 15 discs. I was constantly swapping disks as walked through different screens.

Disks?

c64_tapedrive_large-11391985.jpg

• Like 1

Â