General Chat

Stevo985

At a previous employer where the bogs had just 1 cubicle and 1 stand up urinal I was taking a dump in the cubicle when the MD swung the door open. Bit of an awkward moment. Must remember to slide the catch all the way along :lol:

Isn't that against regulations?

At a previous employer where the bogs had just 1 cubicle and 1 stand up urinal I was taking a dump in the cubicle when the MD swung the door open. Bit of an awkward moment. Must remember to slide the catch all the way along :lol:

Isn't that against regulations?

I don't know why but I only enjoy having ketchup with homemade chips/fries. I hate having it with chips/fries feom the chippy, dunno why. 

This!  Although I'd never actually thought about it.

• Like 1

i thought about it, worked in a chippy for 4 years! there is something very wrong with putting tomato sauce on chippy chips

and yes i've deep fried a mars bar (and ice cream) and the best thing you can have from a chippy is a flame grilled cheese burger with the 1st cut of chicken kebab meat on top of it

Edited by villa4europe

Fish, chips, saveloy

Lots of salt, but definitely no vinegar.

Lots of ketchup. I don't care what you guys say

That's my ideal chippy meal. And as it happens, I'm having it tonight with my old man as a treat (for him.... but yeah and for me:) )

Fish, Chips.

Lots of Salt, even more Vinegar.

Mayonnaise and/or Tartare sauce.

Must be bought from Quayside Chippy upon returning from a fishingtrip out of Weymouth, proper good in there 'tis.

Edited by Shillzz

Â