General Chat

Stevo985

So erm.... yeah, good old normal not weird in any way at all - wtf he killed her?!, Jesus, what the actual **** am I reading?!, think I'll become a lurker again - completely boring, mundane & pedestrian off topic.

*stares at rugeley, smiles and waves awkwardly, "yeah looking good buddy, see you later", turns and walks, walk turns into a panicked jog, jog into a sprint. Did he see me?...... Gets home, locks door, never goes near Rugeley again*

haha I ay like that mate. I'm easy to get on with and try to be everyones friend even if I've never met them before. I should not of mentioned that if I'm honest but it just come into the story. Life aint a bed of roses and we have all had our ups and downs but that's life ay it. I can completely say I'm safe to be around and know. Bit weird but that's about it ha

background and environment are interesting along with all that nature and nurture theory

personally, I grew up in quite a small place, to the point where my year in school didn't have enough boys for a football 11 and we had to borrow a couple of kids from the year below to make up the numbers

but of my class, of the 9 boys in that class:

2 away for murder

1 away for stabbing

1 in and out for football / EDL related violence

but I've never been to Rugeley

I was on the train this morning, there was a huge lad, in a villa coat, is it odd that I wondered if it was 8pints?

Was it the train from New St to Bournville around 1pm?

I'm only about 15 minutes from Rugeley and I grew up in Lichfield which is nearby. Rugeley isn't that bad, I've seen much worse places in Birmingham and London.

Bloody hell rugeley is nothing compared to a lot of places let alone brum or london. Any rough ish areas that once existed don't anymore. Their was one or two places where you had to watch yourself at night but nothing major. The town centre at night was bad at one point but that's calmed a lot.

Yeah I used to sit in on the town council meetings last year when I was doing my journalism course and there was only ever a few cases of some trouble breaking out in the town centre. Even the ones that did make it to the council meetings weren't all that bad. I've seen much worse in Lichfield on nights out. 

Yeah its calmed down a lot from ten year ago. Was really bad then with one late night venue being closed down for constant trouble and another was on the verge but just managed to stay open. Its was pretty crazy at times but the pubs are dead now compared to what they were back then. Funny you should say that because lichfield comes across as posh compared to rugeley cannock etc but I've always had trouble in lichfield and hardly any in cannock stafford etc.

Also remember the town being well known in the local area for disorder when england played in the qualifiers and tournaments. If we lost the pubs and town centre would get vandalised and battles with the police would be going off. Everyone would congregate around the globe island and stop all the traffic. Remember football hooligans from coventry once turned up to see what the crack was. But you get absolutely no disorder now at all

Yeah I used to sit in on the town council meetings last year when I was doing my journalism course and there was only ever a few cases of some trouble breaking out in the town centre. Even the ones that did make it to the council meetings weren't all that bad. I've seen much worse in Lichfield on nights out. 

Scales on a Saturday night?

Â