General Chat

Stevo985

I was on the train this morning, there was a huge lad, in a villa coat, is it odd that I wondered if it was 8pints?

Was it the train from New St to Bournville around 1pm?

No, seemingly there is another really tall villa fan, that gets on at wolves.

• Like 1

I was on the train this morning, there was a huge lad, in a villa coat, is it odd that I wondered if it was 8pints?

Was it the train from New St to Bournville around 1pm?

No, seemingly there is another really tall villa fan, that gets on at wolves.

Does he just say that to stop us approaching him?   :detect:

• Like 1

Yeah I used to sit in on the town council meetings last year when I was doing my journalism course and there was only ever a few cases of some trouble breaking out in the town centre. Even the ones that did make it to the council meetings weren't all that bad. I've seen much worse in Lichfield on nights out. 

Scales on a Saturday night?

That and outside Paradise Lounge. I haven't been back in a while but up until a few years ago a night out in Lichfield was full of chavs, old men and mutton dressed as lamb. Terrible.

Currently on my way for my latest MRI scan, the bit of luck this will actually tell them what is wrong with my decrepit old body

90% .. Its aids

Currently on my way for my latest MRI scan, the bit of luck this will actually tell them what is wrong with my decrepit old body

90% .. Its aids

90% .. Its aids

90% .. Its aids

180% aids? That's the worst kind! 

• Like 4

Â