General Chat

Stevo985

Currently on my way for my latest MRI scan, the bit of luck this will actually tell them what is wrong with my decrepit old body

Hope you remembered to leave your iPhone in the locker.

Has he got an iPhone?

Currently on my way for my latest MRI scan, the bit of luck this will actually tell them what is wrong with my decrepit old body

90% .. Its aids

90% .. Its aids

180% aids? That's the worst kind!

I did a real lol

Nah, I've known people with 180 aids turn it round.

Anyone ever taken a deal through Carphone Warehouse?  I'm basically looking for a reason not to as the deal seems too good.

My contract with O2 is up this month so I'm shopping for a new deal, CPWH are offering a HTC One with 3GB data for £30 pcm.  Handset is free and includes Spotify (£9.99 a month which I pay)

That's good right?? The deals on the official Vodafone website are drastically more expensive for less.  I chatted online with an adviser from Vodafone and he basically said you don't get the tech support from Vodafone when you take a CPWH deal.  Is that it??

If that's the only downside, shirley it's worth it.  I don't think I've ever needed tech support in the last 10 years of having a contract phone.

Anyhoo, all advice appreciated as always!

Anyone ever taken a deal through Carphone Warehouse?  I'm basically looking for a reason not to as the deal seems too good.

My contract with O2 is up this month so I'm shopping for a new deal, CPWH are offering a HTC One with 3GB data for £30 pcm.  Handset is free and includes Spotify (£9.99 a month which I pay)

That's good right?? The deals on the official Vodafone website are drastically more expensive for less.  I chatted online with an adviser from Vodafone and he basically said you don't get the tech support from Vodafone when you take a CPWH deal.  Is that it??

If that's the only downside, shirley it's worth it.  I don't think I've ever needed tech support in the last 10 years of having a contract phone.

Anyhoo, all advice appreciated as always!

Use uswitch.com

http://www.uswitch.com/mobiles/yourdeal/?_cid=89333344 - I believe it will be upgraded to 4G free of charge

But, if you can afford a handset I'd buy the Nexus 5 (it was £240 recently) and get a rolling contract on 3 for about £20 a month unlimited everything.

• Like 1

Asked for a pack of opal fruits in a shop today .....the young un didn't have a clue

Remember the short-lived Opal Fruit Ice Cream bars?  They were amazing.  A forerunner to the Solero.

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Like 2

Those cartoons you loved as a kid aren't so innocent when you watch them now...

Example.

Bikfnf4CQAANedn.jpg

There is an amazing one of a Moomin in a top hat fisting another Moomin.  Ten likes to anybody who can find it. 

Â