General Chat

Stevo985

Oh Patty...

The scenario I play in my head is that the wife of a friend has come to me because he won't touch her because she's preggo but she's so horny (I hear pregnant women have these bouts of horn; devil fashion!) and she asks me for help.  I'm only too happy to oblige.

I'm honestly not sure if I could go through with it in real life mind!

I wouldn't go near my missus when she was up the duff

The idea of me poking my own child whilst doing the act put me off sex for 9 months.

Maybe for the next nipper I'll send her your way?

Stick her on the Glasgow train mate, I'll meet her at Queen Street and I'll buy her a chippy!

Make sure you double up, I don't wanna catch your aids

Oh..is that where you draw the line? :lol:

• Like 1

Rugeley, you must tell us more...I beg. Tell us the full scenario, and the eventual outcome.

p.s you are my favourite poster on the forum.

of that night? Aint a lot more to say to be honest. My mate always knew the day after when I'd been with her because he could tell. He was gutted when he found out it wernt his kid but fair play to him he stood by her and the kid because our other mate at the time did not really want to know. Plus he was always in and out of prison. Anyway this relationship took a more darker path as the girl in question is no longer with us and my mate at the time is doing life in prison. Read between the lines.

Yeah he murdered her. I was referring to one of your friends getting another one of your friends girl pregnant. **** up Jeremy Kyle shit. But now you mention the murder thing we best leave it there.

Anyone know the where abouts of stig villan. He aint posted on here for how long. He was constantly on here at one point

He moved to Erdington, and hasn't been heard from since. Probably been stabbed and chucked in Brookvale Park Lake. 

Dear Policemen, if this turns out to be true, this was a joke, and I was 180 miles away at the time. Honest. 

• Like 2

Yeah he did get a bit excited at times. Strange how he was constantly posting then nothing. I wernt convinced he was villa to be honest, their was times when I thought he was a wind up. But we'll never know now

So erm.... yeah, good old normal not weird in any way at all - wtf he killed her?!, Jesus, what the actual **** am I reading?!, think I'll become a lurker again - completely boring, mundane & pedestrian off topic. 

*stares at rugeley, smiles and waves awkwardly, "yeah looking good buddy, see you later", turns and walks, walk turns into a panicked jog, jog into a sprint. Did he see me?...... Gets home, locks door, never goes near Rugeley again*

Â